Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1939. It was the 40th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,122 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,707 days or 26.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 986 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 1971.
If a dog named Schultz - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schultz will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Schultz will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Charles Middleton
- 1934Koo Nimo
- 1940Sheila Fearn
- 1942Alan Rachins
- 1960Kevin Eldon
- 1961Dean Lawrence
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1975India Arie
- 1978Jake Shears
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1828Woldemar Bargiel, German composer (d. 1897)
- 1846James Jackson Putnam, American neurologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1882A. Y. Jackson, Canadian painter (d. 1974)
- 1928Edward L. Moyers, American businessman (d. 2006)
- 1938David Hart Dyke, English captain
- 1949Aleksandr Rogozhkin, Russian director and screenwriter
- 1949J. P. Dutta, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Roberto Azevêdo, Brazilian engineer and diplomat, 6th Director-General of the World Trade Organization
- 1984Anthony Le Tallec, French footballer
- 1984Bruno Gervais, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1873Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1952The United Kingdom successfully tests a nuclear weapon to become the world’s third nuclear power.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1985The Space Shuttle Atlantis makes its maiden flight. (Mission STS-51-J).
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amaury Nolasco, Kristina Olsen, Chuckii Booker, Hannah Murray, John Estrada, Molly Glynn, Earl King, Fernando Lamas, Ernie Kovacs, Sizzla.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1939.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1939 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 9, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1939
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 40th Tuesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 98 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,122 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,707 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 986
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 1971
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1941 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 9, 1917 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1988 – Ed Speleers, English actor and producer; November 28, 1983 – Tyler Glenn, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Neon Trees); June 21, 1978 – Erica Durance, Canadian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,829