Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1942. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,367 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,456 days or 25.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 960 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 1974.
If a dog named Temple - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Temple will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Temple will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Eleonora Duse
- 1911Michael Hordern
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1949J. P. Dutta
- 1980Danny O'Donoghue
- 1982Erik von Detten
- 1984Ashlee Simpson
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
- 1988ASAP Rocky
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1895Giovanni Comisso, Italian author and poet (d. 1969)
- 1947Anne Dorte of Rosenborg (d. 2014)
- 1947John Perry Barlow, American poet, songwriter, blogger, and activist
- 1947Takis Michalos, Greek water polo player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1964Clive Owen, English actor and producer
- 1968Donald Sild, Estonian javelin thrower
- 1970Sara Zarr, American author
- 1974Marianne Timmer, Dutch speed skater
- 1977Daniel Hollie, American wrestler
- 1983Thiago Alves, Brazilian mixed martial artist
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jamie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 52 BCVercingetorix, leader of the Gauls, surrenders to the Romans under Julius Caesar, ending the siege and Battle of Alesia.
- 42 BCFirst Battle of Philippi: Triumvirs Mark Antony and Octavian fight a decisive battle with Caesar’s assassins Brutus and Cassius.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1935Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italy invades Ethiopia under General de Bono.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roberto Carlos, Aoi Tada, James Farentino, Te Ata Fisher, Brian Blessed, Dan Leno, Feist, Olga San Juan, Randal Kleiser, Frank Sinatra, Jr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 13, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 15, 1934. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 123 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,367 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,456 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 960
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 1974
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: May 13, 1941 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 15, 1934 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1950 – Benjamin Hendrickson, American actor (d. 2006); September 4, 1928 – Dick York, American actor (d. 1992); April 23, 1977 – Kal Penn, American actor, producer, and civil servant.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872