Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1942. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,645 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,882 days or 27.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 1974.
If a dog named Maxsio - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxsio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maxsio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Gore Vidal
- 1940Alan O'Day
- 1956Hart Bochner
- 1969Gwen Stefani
- 1972Kim Joo-hyuk
- 1978Shannyn Sossamon
- 1978Vienna Teng
- 1981Amanda Walsh
- 1984Chris Marquette
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1631Sebastian Anton Scherer, German organist and composer (d. 1712)
- 1790John Ross, American tribal chief (d. 1866)
- 1863Pyotr Kozlov, Russian archaeologist and explorer (d. 1935)
- 1885Sophie Treadwell, American playwright and journalist (d. 1970)
- 1886Alain-Fournier, French soldier, author, and critic (d. 1914)
- 1888Wade Boteler, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1943)
- 1924Harvey Kurtzman, American cartoonist (d. 1993)
- 1934Simon Nicholson, English sculptor and painter (d. 1990)
- 1969Gwen Stefani, American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer (No Doubt)
- 1972Kim Joo-hyuk, South Korean actor
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 2008The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 for the U.S. financial system is signed by President George W. Bush.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pharrell Williams, Juliette Lewis, Andi Muise, Chiaki Kyan, Yasuharu Konishi, Roger Bart, Jane Randolph, Andreas Schnaas, Hawksley Workman, Michael Morris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 13, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 15, 1934. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,645 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,882 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,004
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 1974
- Age in dog years: 419 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: May 13, 1941 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 15, 1934 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1935 – Roger Brierley, English actor and singer (d. 2005); June 21, 1943 – Eumir Deodato, Brazilian pianist, composer, and producer; October 1, 1985 – Isis King, American model and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,820