Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1945 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1945. It was the 40th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,542 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,181 days or 25.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 1977.
If a dog named Bhindi - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bhindi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bhindi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Charles Middleton
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1964Clive Owen
- 1975Satoko Ishimine
- 1979Carlo Alban
- 1980Danny O'Donoghue
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1988ASAP Rocky
- 1990Rhian Ramos
- 1991Aki Takajō
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1716Giovanni Battista Beccaria, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1781)
- 1869Alfred Flatow, German gymnast (d. 1942)
- 1885Sophie Treadwell, American playwright and journalist (d. 1970)
- 1945Tony Brown, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Double Trouble) (d. 1990)
- 1959Fred Couples, American golfer
- 1970Elmar Liitmaa, Estonian guitarist and songwriter (Terminaator)
- 1980Ivan Turina, Croatian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1980Lindsey Kelk, English journalist and author
- 1984Bruno Gervais, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TEUVAPSBFMLO? Check your answers here: Word finder TEUVAPSBFMLO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCFirst Battle of Philippi: Triumvirs Mark Antony and Octavian fight a decisive battle with Caesar’s assassins Brutus and Cassius.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1985The Space Shuttle Atlantis makes its maiden flight. (Mission STS-51-J).
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Vilar, Maura West, Andy Summers, Ab-Soul, Efren Ramirez, Emma Lockhart, Daz Dillinger, Frank Albertson, Kendra Wilkinson, Betsy Randle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1945.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1945 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1930. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1945
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 40th Wednesday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 217 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,542 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,181 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 933
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 1977
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1946 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1930 (-163)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1955 – Betsy Brantley, American actress; March 13, 1991 – Eli Kim, American-South Korean singer (U-KISS); February 27, 1980 – Don Diablo, Dutch singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877