Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1951 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,973 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 812 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jean Lefebvre
- 1942Alan Rachins
- 1949Lindsey Buckingham
- 1954Eddie DeGarmo
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1969Gwen Stefani
- 1971Kevin Richardson
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy
- 1994Charlie Wernham
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1858Eleonora Duse, Italian-American actress (d. 1924)
- 1880Karl Ruberl, Austrian-American swimmer (d. 1966)
- 1911Michael Hordern, English actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1954Eddie DeGarmo, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (DeGarmo and Key)
- 1975Talib Kweli, American rapper (Black Star and Reflection Eternal)
- 1978Neil Clement, English footballer
- 1981Andreas Isaksson, Swedish footballer
- 1984Anthony Le Tallec, French footballer
- 1985Courtney Lee, American basketball player
- 1990Rhian Ramos, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 52 BCVercingetorix, leader of the Gauls, surrenders to the Romans under Julius Caesar, ending the siege and Battle of Alesia.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1873Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2008The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 for the U.S. financial system is signed by President George W. Bush.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Corbett, Princess Erika, Michael Mittermeier, Mark Waters, Cem Yılmaz, Lara Jill Miller, Beatrice Lillie, Joan Greenwood, Wendy Phillips, Gordon Jump.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1951.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1996 – Alessia Cara, Canadian singer-songwriter; January 26, 1982 – Gō Ayano, Japanese actor; February 25, 1950 – Mick Miller, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911