Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1951 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,252 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 821 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jingjing - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 317 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jingjing will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jingjing will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Eleonora Duse
- 1874Charles Middleton
- 1888Wade Boteler
- 1915Ray Stark
- 1925George Wein
- 1934Koo Nimo
- 1941Chubby Checker
- 1950Pamela Hensley
- 1979John Morrison
- 1981Seth Gabel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1804Allan Kardec, French author, founded spiritism (d. 1869)
- 1895Sergei Yesenin, Russian poet (d. 1925)
- 1901Jean Grémillon, French director, composer, and screenwriter (d. 1959)
- 1904Ernst-Günther Schenck, German colonel and physician (d. 1998)
- 1921Ray Lindwall, Australian cricketer and soldier (d. 1996)
- 1943Jeff Bingaman, American solder and politician, 25th Attorney General of New Mexico
- 1947Takis Michalos, Greek water polo player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1959Fred Couples, American golfer
- 1961Dean Lawrence, English actor and singer
- 1971Wil Cordero, Puerto Rican-American baseball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Nighy, Buffalo Bob Smith, Emeli Sandé, Mike Newell, Charles Keating, Daniel Clark, Chinmaya M. Rao, Maya Sansa, Shirley Bassey, Ronnie Hawkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1970 – Sabrina Lloyd, American actress; April 11, 1944 – John Milius, American director, producer, and screenwriter; January 22, 1950 – Pamela Salem, Indian-English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168