Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1951 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,061 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 815 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Eleonora Duse
- 1888Wade Boteler
- 1938Tereza Kesovija
- 1949J. P. Dutta
- 1956Hart Bochner
- 1960Kevin Eldon
- 1961Maxx Payne
- 1976Seann William Scott
- 1990Rhian Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1804Townsend Harris, American merchant and politician (d. 1878)
- 1858Eleonora Duse, Italian-American actress (d. 1924)
- 1944Pierre Deligne, Belgian mathematician and academic
- 1967Chris Collingwood, English-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fountains of Wayne)
- 1968Donald Sild, Estonian javelin thrower
- 1981Danny Coid, English footballer
- 1983Andreas Papathanasiou, Cypriot footballer
- 1983Fred, Brazilian footballer
- 1984Anthony Le Tallec, French footballer
- 1984Chris Marquette, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1739The Treaty of Niš is signed by the Ottoman Empire and Russia at the end of the Russian–Turkish War, 1736–39.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1872The Bloomingdale brothers open their first store at 938 Third Avenue, New York City.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Piper Laurie, Giacomo Furia, Victor Rasuk, Sarah Shahi, Bobby Moynihan, Jack White, Jay Livingston, Annabelle Wallis, Hiroyuki Kinoshita, Elsie Ferguson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1969 – Paul Adelstein, American actor and director; February 8, 1913 – Betty Field, American actress (d. 1973); June 19, 1984 – Paul Dano, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,018