Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1951 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,006 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 813 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Charles Middleton
- 1925George Wein
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1959Jack Wagner
- 1960Kevin Eldon
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1984Ashlee Simpson
- 1996Adair Tishler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1874Charles Middleton, American actor (d. 1949)
- 1895Sergei Yesenin, Russian poet (d. 1925)
- 1928Shridath Ramphal, Guyanese academic and politician, 2nd Commonwealth Secretary-General
- 1938Eddie Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1960)
- 1955Allen Woody, American bass player and songwriter (The Allman Brothers Band and Gov't Mule) (d. 2000)
- 1957Tim Westwood, English radio and television host
- 1962Tommy Lee, Greek-American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Methods of Mayhem, and Rock Star Supernova)
- 1970Jimmy Ray, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Jake Shears, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters)
- 1980Sheldon Brookbank, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 52 BCVercingetorix, leader of the Gauls, surrenders to the Romans under Julius Caesar, ending the siege and Battle of Alesia.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1952The United Kingdom successfully tests a nuclear weapon to become the world’s third nuclear power.
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victor Wong, Dawn Steel, Michael Cole, Laura Schlessinger, Ayesha Takia, Robert Downey Jr., Jaye P. Morgan, Ernest Ashworth, Les Stroud, Tsuyoshi Muro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1994 – Ayane Sakura, Japanese voice actress; January 28, 1968 – Sarah McLachlan, Canadian singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; February 14, 1932 – Harriet Andersson, Swedish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054