Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1951 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,123 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 817 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Warner Oland
- 1888Wade Boteler
- 1919Jean Lefebvre
- 1940Sheila Fearn
- 1950Pamela Hensley
- 1956Hart Bochner
- 1962Tommy Lee
- 1976Seann William Scott
- 1982Erik von Detten
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1631Sebastian Anton Scherer, German organist and composer (d. 1712)
- 1846James Jackson Putnam, American neurologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1879Warner Oland, Swedish-American actor and singer (d. 1938)
- 1885Sophie Treadwell, American playwright and journalist (d. 1970)
- 1936Steve Reich, American composer
- 1967Chris Collingwood, English-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fountains of Wayne)
- 1970Jimmy Ray, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Herman Li, Hong Kong-English guitarist and producer (DragonForce and Demoniac)
- 1978Vienna Teng, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dot Hacker, Ataxia, and The Bicycle Thief)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1739The Treaty of Niš is signed by the Ottoman Empire and Russia at the end of the Russian–Turkish War, 1736–39.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1935Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italy invades Ethiopia under General de Bono.
- 1952The United Kingdom successfully tests a nuclear weapon to become the world’s third nuclear power.
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edward Albert, Jane Asher, Rostislav Yankovsky, Gwen Stefani, Peter Tosh, Ralph Taeger, Veronica Cartwright, Katie Wright, Jim Messina, Adam Duritz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1973 – Tony Dovolani, Albanian-American dancer and actor; May 6, 1996 – Dominic Scott Kay, American actor and singer; June 5, 1981 – Sébastien Lefebvre, Canadian singer and guitarist (Simple Plan).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,100