Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,444 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Phelan - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phelan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Phelan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Eleonora Duse
- 1951Keb' Mo'
- 1956Hart Bochner
- 1959Greg Proops
- 1961Maxx Payne
- 1973Lena Headey
- 1984Chris Marquette
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy
- 1984Yoon Eun-hye
- 1994Charlie Wernham
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1886Alain-Fournier, French soldier, author, and critic (d. 1914)
- 1906Natalie Savage Carlson, American author (d. 1997)
- 1934Benjamin Boretz, American composer and theorist
- 1944Pierre Deligne, Belgian mathematician and academic
- 1954Dennis Eckersley, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1961Maxx Payne, American wrestler and actor
- 1983Andreas Papathanasiou, Cypriot footballer
- 1983Thiago Alves, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy, Canadian actress
- 1996Adair Tishler, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
- 2008The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 for the U.S. financial system is signed by President George W. Bush.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Lee, Ray Davis, Edita Gruberová, Tony Croatto, Josh Gracin, Hart Hanson, Keisuke Ogihara, Lisa Ann Beley, Tony Musante, Andrey Zvyagintsev.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 3, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1945 – Matti Mäntylä, Finnish actor; September 18, 1976 – Sophina Brown, American actress; April 29, 1971 – Tamara Johnson-George, American singer and actress (SWV).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161