Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,053 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Tereza Kesovija
- 1944Roy Horn
- 1954Eddie DeGarmo
- 1959Greg Proops
- 1960Kevin Eldon
- 1961Dean Lawrence
- 1972Kim Joo-hyuk
- 1976Seann William Scott
- 1977Shazia Mirza
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1919James M. Buchanan, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1928Edward L. Moyers, American businessman (d. 2006)
- 1934Koo Nimo, Ghanaian singer and guitarist
- 1938David Hart Dyke, English captain
- 1951Keb' Mo', American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1961Dean Lawrence, English actor and singer
- 1961Maxx Payne, American wrestler and actor
- 1967Rob Liefeld, American author and illustrator
- 1969Sulev Iva, Estonian linguist and author
- 1987Robert Grabarz, English high jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1739The Treaty of Niš is signed by the Ottoman Empire and Russia at the end of the Russian–Turkish War, 1736–39.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1935Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italy invades Ethiopia under General de Bono.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2008The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 for the U.S. financial system is signed by President George W. Bush.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Dallin, Shemp Howard, Lee Thompson, Norma MacMillan, Hayley Hasselhoff, Miguel Bosé, Vasiliki Maliaros, Kieron Richardson, Judith Anderson, Gina G.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 3, 1959.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1952 – Masashi Sada, Japanese singer, lyricist, composer, novelist, actor, and producer; April 29, 1958 – Michelle Pfeiffer, American actress, singer, and producer; July 1, 1967 – Pamela Anderson, Canadian-American model, actress, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912