Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,143 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Tereza Kesovija
- 1951Keb' Mo'
- 1954Eddie DeGarmo
- 1959Jack Wagner
- 1962Tommy Lee
- 1973Neve Campbell
- 1977Shazia Mirza
- 1980Danny O'Donoghue
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1982Clémence Poésy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1631Sebastian Anton Scherer, German organist and composer (d. 1712)
- 1879Warner Oland, Swedish-American actor and singer (d. 1938)
- 1928Shridath Ramphal, Guyanese academic and politician, 2nd Commonwealth Secretary-General
- 1931Glenn Hall, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1934Simon Nicholson, English sculptor and painter (d. 1990)
- 1936Steve Reich, American composer
- 1945Christopher Bruce, English dancer and choreographer
- 1973Angélica Gavaldón, American-Mexican tennis player and coach
- 1980Héctor Reynoso, Mexican footballer
- 1983Fred, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1574The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1935Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italy invades Ethiopia under General de Bono.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Douglas Marland, Sada Thompson, Tom Hanks, John Schneider, Justin Pierce, Bob Clark, KevJumba, Laura Leighton, Santiago Stieben, Kip Pardue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 3, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1918 – Chichay, Filipino actress (d. 1993); December 4, 1969 – Jay-Z, American rapper, producer, and actor, co-founded Roc-A-Fella Records; May 17, 1958 – Paul Di'Anno, English singer-songwriter (Iron Maiden and Gogmagog).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054