Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 276th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Eleonora Duse
- 1919Jean Lefebvre
- 1942Alan Rachins
- 1951Keb' Mo'
- 1973Keiko Agena
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1977Shazia Mirza
- 1983Hiroki Suzuki
- 1984Chris Marquette
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1885Sophie Treadwell, American playwright and journalist (d. 1970)
- 1894Elmer Robinson, American lawyer and politician, 33rd Mayor of San Francisco (d. 1982)
- 1896Gerardo Diego, Spanish poet and critic (d. 1987)
- 1898Adolf Reichwein, German economist and educator (d. 1944)
- 1919Jean Lefebvre, French-Moroccan actor (d. 2004)
- 1940Alan O'Day, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1954Al Sharpton, American minister, talk show host, and activist
- 1959Fred Couples, American golfer
- 1970Elmar Liitmaa, Estonian guitarist and songwriter (Terminaator)
- 1981Zlatan Ibrahimović, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1739The Treaty of Niš is signed by the Ottoman Empire and Russia at the end of the Russian–Turkish War, 1736–39.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1872The Bloomingdale brothers open their first store at 938 Third Avenue, New York City.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 1985The Space Shuttle Atlantis makes its maiden flight. (Mission STS-51-J).
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Oxenryd, Chuck Wagner, Nicholas Courtney, Shimon Gershon, Tara Dawn Holland, Erika Umeda, Fatma Girik, Ernst Lubitsch, Geoffrey Hughes, Mel Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1922 – George Roy Hill, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002); September 6, 1971 – Leila K, Swedish rapper; May 22, 1938 – Susan Strasberg, American actress (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954