Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 277th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,474 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Warner Oland
- 1959Jack Wagner
- 1969Gwen Stefani
- 1971Kevin Richardson
- 1975India Arie
- 1975Satoko Ishimine
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1978Jake Shears
- 1983Hiroki Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1720Johann Uz, German poet and judge (d. 1796)
- 1846James Jackson Putnam, American neurologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1874Charles Middleton, American actor (d. 1949)
- 1940Jean Ratelle, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1941Andrea de Adamich, Italian race car driver and sportscaster
- 1951Dave Winfield, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1965Annemarie Verstappen, Dutch swimmer
- 1980Sheldon Brookbank, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Robert Grabarz, English high jumper
- 1988ASAP Rocky, American rapper and producer (ASAP Mob)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 52 BCVercingetorix, leader of the Gauls, surrenders to the Romans under Julius Caesar, ending the siege and Battle of Alesia.
- 1739The Treaty of Niš is signed by the Ottoman Empire and Russia at the end of the Russian–Turkish War, 1736–39.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1985The Space Shuttle Atlantis makes its maiden flight. (Mission STS-51-J).
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Glendening, George Ducas, Xuxa, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Bill Leen, Luther Vandross, Matt Ballinger, Morgan Webb, Yoshio Tabata, Choi Soo-young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1967 – Fernando Tejero, Spanish actor and singer; July 27, 1979 – Jaymee Joaquin, Filipino model and actress; July 31, 1982 – Raymond Pickard, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077