Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 277th day of the year 1980. It was the 40th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,966 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,989 days or 13.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 2012.
If a dog named Kenken - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kenken will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kenken will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Warner Oland
- 1919Jean Lefebvre
- 1925Gore Vidal
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1964Clive Owen
- 1976Herman Li
- 1978Vienna Teng
- 1979Carlo Alban
- 1982Erik von Detten
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1848Henry Lerolle, French painter and art collector (d. 1929)
- 1863Pyotr Kozlov, Russian archaeologist and explorer (d. 1935)
- 1938Eddie Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1960)
- 1949Lindsey Buckingham, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1951Keb' Mo', American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1971Kevin Richardson, American singer-songwriter and actor (Backstreet Boys)
- 1977Luca Tognozzi, Italian footballer
- 1978Shannyn Sossamon, American actress
- 1984Ashlee Simpson, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1984Yoon Eun-hye, South Korean singer and actress (Baby V.O.X.)
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UIVFFYHEBDWA? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UIVFFYHEBDWA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1935Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italy invades Ethiopia under General de Bono.
- 1949WERD, the first black-owned radio station in the United States, opens in Atlanta.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ungsumalynn Sirapatsakmetha, Eric Stewart, Robert Hughes, Daniel Gillies, Peggy Ahern, Mark Walton, Neil Diamond, Lali Espósito, William Demarest, Mickey Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1980.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1980 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 15, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 2000. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd October 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 277th day of 1980
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 40th Friday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 9 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,966 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,989 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 507
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 2012
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 15, 1994 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 2000 (-126)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen (October 4, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1980 – Agnes Kittelsen, Norwegian actress; March 15, 1944 – Francis Mankiewicz, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993); July 15, 1956 – Joe Satriani, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Chickenfoot and The Greg Kihn Band).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045