Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 276th day of the year 1985. It was the 40th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,428 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,143 days or 11.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 11, 2017.
If a dog named Morlie - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Morlie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Morlie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Eleonora Duse
- 1940Sheila Fearn
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan
- 1959Greg Proops
- 1973Keiko Agena
- 1975India Arie
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1979John Morrison
- 1984Chris Marquette
- 1994Charlie Wernham
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1631Sebastian Anton Scherer, German organist and composer (d. 1712)
- 1898Leo McCarey, American director and screenwriter (d. 1969)
- 1911Michael Hordern, English actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1935Charles Duke, American general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Double Trouble) (d. 1990)
- 1959Fred Couples, American golfer
- 1961Dean Lawrence, English actor and singer
- 1970Jimmy Ray, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Nakako Tsuzuki, Japanese figure skater
- 1978Vienna Teng, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Randy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCFirst Battle of Philippi: Triumvirs Mark Antony and Octavian fight a decisive battle with Caesar’s assassins Brutus and Cassius.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Leclerc, Kim Kibum, Barbara Harris, Stirling Silliphant, Ahmed Helmy, Jennifer Warnes, Lara Fabian, Jerry Douglas, Billy Laughlin, Anita Tsoy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 1985.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 1985 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money for Nothing by Dire Straits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd October 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 1985
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 40th Thursday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,428 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,143 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 420
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 2017
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1986 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-129)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Money for Nothing by Dire Straits (October 5, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1923 – Giannis Dalianidis, Greek actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2010); January 4, 1964 – Dot Jones, American actress; May 31, 1964 – Darryl McDaniels, American rapper and producer (Run–D.M.C.).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134