Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,828 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 367 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Michael Hordern
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1942Alan Rachins
- 1960Kevin Eldon
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1977Shazia Mirza
- 1978Shannyn Sossamon
- 1984Chris Marquette
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy
- 1984Yoon Eun-hye
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1880Karl Ruberl, Austrian-American swimmer (d. 1966)
- 1911Michael Hordern, English actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1938Eddie Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1960)
- 1949Lindsey Buckingham, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1962Tommy Lee, Greek-American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Methods of Mayhem, and Rock Star Supernova)
- 1968Paul Crichton, English footballer and manager
- 1969Tetsuya, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (L'Arc-en-Ciel)
- 1974Marianne Timmer, Dutch speed skater
- 1975Talib Kweli, American rapper (Black Star and Reflection Eternal)
- 1984Bruno Gervais, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1949WERD, the first black-owned radio station in the United States, opens in Atlanta.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tove Maës, Doutzen Kroes, John Light, Rakuto Tochihara, Masashi Mikami, John Thaw, Susie Essman, Felix Cavaliere, Rolene Strauss, Tori Kelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 3, 1987.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Didn’t We Almost Have It All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1914 – Anna Wing, English actress (d. 2013); August 16, 1927 – Lois Nettleton, American actress (d. 2008); July 16, 1971 – Ed Kowalczyk, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Live).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977