Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,887 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 369 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1941Ruggero Raimondi
- 1949Lindsey Buckingham
- 1951Keb' Mo'
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan
- 1964Clive Owen
- 1975Satoko Ishimine
- 1979Carlo Alban
- 1984Ashlee Simpson
- 1996Adair Tishler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1610Gabriel Lalemant, French-Canadian missionary and saint (d. 1649)
- 1862Johnny Briggs, English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1902)
- 1889Carl von Ossietzky, German journalist and activist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1938)
- 1925George Wein, American pianist and producer, co-founded the Newport Folk Festival
- 1933Neale Fraser, Australian tennis player
- 1966Darrin Fletcher, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1970Elmar Liitmaa, Estonian guitarist and songwriter (Terminaator)
- 1971Wil Cordero, Puerto Rican-American baseball player and coach
- 1973Angélica Gavaldón, American-Mexican tennis player and coach
- 1978Vienna Teng, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Flanigan, James Gammon, Miranda July, Jane Asher, Penelope Wilton, Helen Dunbar, Peter Skellern, Anchal Joseph, Paul Winchell, Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 3, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Didn’t We Almost Have It All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1955 – Yoshitaka Tamba, Japanese actor; March 4, 1963 – Daniel Roebuck, American actor and producer; August 14, 1955 – Gillian Taylforth, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052