Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 2009 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 2009. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,890 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,297 days or 3.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 11, 2041.
If a dog named Nalu - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 71 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nalu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nalu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Wade Boteler
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1949J. P. Dutta
- 1956Hart Bochner
- 1973Keiko Agena
- 1975India Arie
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1982Erik von Detten
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy
- 1990Rhian Ramos
View the complete list of October 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1837Nicolás Avellaneda, Argentinian journalist and politician, 8th President of Argentina (d. 1885)
- 1894Walter Warlimont, German general (d. 1976)
- 1898Leo McCarey, American director and screenwriter (d. 1969)
- 1923Edward Oliver LeBlanc, Dominican politician, 1st Premier of Dominica (d. 2004)
- 1934Benjamin Boretz, American composer and theorist
- 1941Ruggero Raimondi, Italian actor and singer
- 1978Gerald Asamoah, Ghanaian-German footballer
- 1980Héctor Reynoso, Mexican footballer
- 1980Sheldon Brookbank, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Aki Takajō, Japanese singer (AKB48, JKT48, and French Kiss)
View the complete list of October 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1835The Staedtler company is founded in Nuremberg, Germany.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1873Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
View the complete list of October 3 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Blackwell, Scott McKenzie, Stephen Dunne, Ramon Zamora, Brooke Adams, Eric Carmen, Norman Bailey, Adam Hicks, Victoire Thivisol, Amber Beattie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 3, 2009.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd October 2009 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd October 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 3, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 276th day of 2009
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 128 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,890 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,297 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 132
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 11, 2041
- Age in dog years: 71 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas (October 3, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: III.X.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1944 – Herb Pedersen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Desert Rose Band and The Dillards); February 27, 1923 – Dexter Gordon, American saxophonist, composer, and actor (d. 1990); July 4, 1904 – Angela Baddeley, English actress (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,002