Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1941. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,167 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,389 days or 25.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 954 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 8, 1973.
If a dog named Moosh - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moosh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Moosh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Agustín Lara
- 1908Patsy Montana
- 1935Michael Winner
- 1937Claude Lelouch
- 1943Joanna Shimkus
- 1945Henry Winkler
- 1975Ian D'Sa
- 1981Ivanka Trump
- 1984Eva Marcille
- 1992Tequan Richmond
View the complete list of October 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1748Martha Jefferson, American wife of Thomas Jefferson (d. 1782)
- 1882William Halsey, Jr., American admiral (d. 1959)
- 1888Louis Menges, American soccer player, soldier, and politician (d. 1969)
- 1905Johnny Miles, English-Canadian runner (d. 2003)
- 1906Hermann Fegelein, German general (d. 1945)
- 1929Olga Zubarry, Argentinian actress (d. 2012)
- 1931David M. Wilson, Manx archaeologist, historian, and curator
- 1939Grace Slick, American singer-songwriter and model (Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, and The Great Society)
- 1981Shaun Sipos, Canadian actor
- 1989Nastia Liukin, Russian-American gymnast and actress
View the complete list of October 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1501Ballet of Chestnuts: A banquet held by Cesare Borgia in the Papal Palace where fifty prostitutes or courtesans are in attendance for the entertainment of the guests.
- 1657Spanish forces fail to retake Jamaica at the Battle of Ocho Rios during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1806Believing he is facing a much larger force, Prussian Lieutenant General Friedrich von Romberg, commanding 5,300 men, surrendered the city of Stettin to 800 French soldiers commanded by General Lassalle.
- 1831In Southampton County, Virginia, escaped slave Nat Turner is captured and arrested for leading the bloodiest slave rebellion in United States history.
- 1864Helena, Montana is founded after four prospectors discover gold at “Last Chance Gulch”.
- 1864Second Schleswig War ends. Denmark renounces all claim to Schleswig, Holstein and Lauenburg, which come under Prussian and Austrian administration.
- 1918The Ottoman Empire signs an armistice with the Allies, ending the First World War in the Middle East.
- 1922Benito Mussolini is made Prime Minister of Italy.
- 1980El Salvador and Honduras sign a peace treaty to put the border dispute fought over in 1969's Football War before the International Court of Justice.
- 2014Sweden is the first European Union member state to officially recognize the State of Palestine.
View the complete list of October 30 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Mattson, Isabelle Huppert, Jean Rochefort, Jeff Morrow, Alexander Korda, Meryl Cassie, Tom Green, Connor Paolo, Ayumi Hamasaki, Peter R. de Vries.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 30, 1941.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th October 1941 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 9, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 30, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 303rd day of 1941
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,167 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,389 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 954
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 8, 1973
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: April 9, 1953 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1966 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1984 – Norman D. Golden II, American actor; February 10, 1925 – Pierre Mondy, French actor and director (d. 2012); August 5, 1975 – Ami Foster, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,735