Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,125 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 749 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Sita - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Ruth Gordon
- 1915Fred W. Friendly
- 1937Claude Lelouch
- 1943Joanna Shimkus
- 1953Charles Martin Smith
- 1960Charnele Brown
- 1975Ian D'Sa
- 1978Amanda Swafford
- 1984Eva Marcille
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1839Alfred Sisley, French-English painter (d. 1899)
- 1939Leland H. Hartwell, American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1946Chris Slade, Welsh drummer (Asia, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, AC/DC, and Uriah Heep)
- 1947Herschel Weingrod, American screenwriter and producer
- 1948Rusty Goffe, English actor
- 1953Charles Martin Smith, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1957Kevin Pollak, American actor, producer, and game show host
- 1973Edge, Canadian wrestler and actor
- 1975Ian D'Sa, English-Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Billy Talent)
- 1992Tequan Richmond, American actor and rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1485King Henry VII of England is crowned.
- 1657Spanish forces fail to retake Jamaica at the Battle of Ocho Rios during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1864Second Schleswig War ends. Denmark renounces all claim to Schleswig, Holstein and Lauenburg, which come under Prussian and Austrian administration.
- 1920The Communist Party of Australia is founded in Sydney.
- 1945Jackie Robinson of the Kansas City Monarchs signs a contract for the Brooklyn Dodgers to break the baseball color barrier.
- 1953Cold War: U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally approves the top secret document National Security Council Paper No. 162/2, which states that the United States’ arsenal of nuclear weapons must be maintained and expanded to counter the communist threat.
- 1972A collision between two commuter trains in Chicago kills 45 and injures 332.
- 1973The Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, Turkey is completed, connecting the continents of Europe and Asia over the Bosphorus for the second time.
- 1987In Japan, NEC releases the first 16-bit (fourth generation) video game console, the PC Engine, which is later sold in other markets under the name TurboGrafx-16.
- 1995Quebec citizens narrowly vote (50.58% to 49.42%) to remain a province of Canada in their second referendum on national sovereignty.
View the complete list of historical events for October 30.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Gardner, Colm Meaney, Rick Parfitt, Jon Stevens, Eddie Byrne, Sébastien Dhavernas, Buddy Miles, Julia Sweeney, Aaron Michael Metchik, Loretta Swit.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 30, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1951 – Bob Gale, American director, producer, and screenwriter; June 17, 1983 – Connie Fisher, Irish-Welsh actress and singer; December 9, 1945 – Michael Nouri, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171