Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,905 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 742 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Jane Randolph
- 1925Tommy Ridgley
- 1941Otis Williams
- 1980Sarah Carter
- 1986Keisuke Sohma
- 1989Seth Adkins
- 1989Vanessa White
- 1992Tequan Richmond
- 1996Mizuki Fukumura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1894Peter Warlock, English composer and critic (d. 1930)
- 1908U. Muthuramalingam Thevar, Indian politician (d. 1963)
- 1917Bobby Bragan, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2010)
- 1941Otis Williams, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Temptations)
- 1954Mahmoud El Khatib, Egyptian footballer
- 1963Rebecca Heineman, American video game designer and programmer
- 1967Leonidas Kavakos, Greek violinist and conductor
- 1978Derren Witcombe, New Zealand rugby player and cricketer
- 1981Shaun Sipos, Canadian actor
- 1987Ali Riley, New Zealand footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 30.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 758Guangzhou is sacked by Arab and Persian pirates.
- 1270The Eighth Crusade and siege of Tunis end by an agreement between Charles I of Sicily (brother to King Louis IX of France, who had died months earlier) and the sultan of Tunis.
- 1485King Henry VII of England is crowned.
- 1501Ballet of Chestnuts: A banquet held by Cesare Borgia in the Papal Palace where fifty prostitutes or courtesans are in attendance for the entertainment of the guests.
- 1657Spanish forces fail to retake Jamaica at the Battle of Ocho Rios during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1894Domenico Melegatti obtains a patent for a procedure to be applied in producing pandoro industrially.
- 1944Anne and Margot Frank are deported from Auschwitz to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, where they die from disease the following year, shortly before the end of WWII.
- 1974As a member of the California Angels, Major League Baseball player Nolan Ryan throws the fastest recorded pitch, at 100.9 miles per hour (162.4 kilometers per hour).
- 1974The Rumble in the Jungle boxing match between Muhammad Ali and George Foreman takes place in Kinshasa, Zaire.
- 1980El Salvador and Honduras sign a peace treaty to put the border dispute fought over in 1969's Football War before the International Court of Justice.
View the complete list of historical events for October 30.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Griffin, Tracey E. Bregman, Yancy Butler, Skip Heller, Camila Bordonaba, Joseph Cotten, Chenoa, Luke Goss, Spencer Breslin, Maxim Gaudette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 30, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1994 – Jackson Wang, South Korean singer, dancer and model (Got7); May 21, 1966 – Lisa Edelstein, American actress and playwright; October 13, 1952 – Mundo Earwood, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141