Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 304th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,878 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Eddie Holland
- 1968Ken Stringfellow
- 1970Ben Bailey
- 1970Christine Bersola-Babao
- 1970Maja Tatić
- 1981Shaun Sipos
- 1986Keisuke Sohma
- 1989Nastia Liukin
- 1996Mizuki Fukumura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1914Anna Wing, English actress (d. 2013)
- 1942Sven-David Sandström, Swedish composer and historian
- 1943David Triesman, Baron Triesman, English union leader and politician
- 1954Mario Testino, Peruvian-English photographer
- 1961Giorgos Papakonstantinou, Greek economist and politician, Greek Minister of Finance
- 1967Brad Aitken, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Ekaterini Voggoli, Greek discus thrower
- 1981Ivanka Trump, American model and businesswoman
- 1990Suwaibou Sanneh, Gambian sprinter
- 1992Tequan Richmond, American actor and rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 637Antioch surrenders to the Muslim forces under Rashidun Caliphate after the Battle of the Iron Bridge.
- 1657Spanish forces fail to retake Jamaica at the Battle of Ocho Rios during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1863Danish Prince Vilhelm arrives in Athens to assume his throne as George I, King of the Hellenes.
- 1864Helena, Montana is founded after four prospectors discover gold at “Last Chance Gulch”.
- 1945Jackie Robinson of the Kansas City Monarchs signs a contract for the Brooklyn Dodgers to break the baseball color barrier.
- 1947The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which is the foundation of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), is founded.
- 1950Pope Pius XII witnesses the “Miracle of the Sun” while at the Vatican.
- 1972A collision between two commuter trains in Chicago kills 45 and injures 332.
- 1973The Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, Turkey is completed, connecting the continents of Europe and Asia over the Bosphorus for the second time.
- 1987In Japan, NEC releases the first 16-bit (fourth generation) video game console, the PC Engine, which is later sold in other markets under the name TurboGrafx-16.
View the complete list of historical events for October 30.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cheryl Lynn, Valerie Chow, Phil Chevron, Jerry Douglas, Jimmy Bennett, Booboo Stewart, Robert Lelièvre, Maureen Teefy, Nile Rodgers, Ben Daniels.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 30, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Leave Me Now by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 30, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1974 – Tanaz Eshaghian, Iranian-American director and producer; February 5, 1950 – Marie-Pierre Castel, French actress; April 20, 1945 – Michael Brandon, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064