Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 305th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,331 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Karel Hašler
- 1939Tom O'Connor
- 1947Deidre Hall
- 1961Peter Jackson
- 1970Nicky Wu
- 1974Natasja Saad
- 1975Johnny Whitworth
- 1984Scott Clifton
- 1990Lil' JJ
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1391Edward, King of Portugal (d. 1438)
- 1835Krišjānis Barons, Latvian linguist and author (d. 1923)
- 1922Illinois Jacquet, American saxophonist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1929Bud Spencer, Italian swimmer, actor, and screenwriter
- 1936Michael Landon, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1991)
- 1945Brian Doyle-Murray, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Sanjeev Bhaskar, English comedian and actor
- 1967Vanilla Ice, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1973Tim Byrdak, American baseball player
- 1975Johnny Whitworth, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 802Empress Irene is deposed and banished to Lesbos. Conspirators place Nikephoros, the minister of finance, on the Byzantine throne.
- 1923The first of 160 consecutive days of 100° Fahrenheit at Marble Bar, Western Australia.
- 1938Great Depression: In an effort to restore investor confidence, the New York Stock Exchange unveils a fifteen-point program aimed to upgrade protection for the investing public.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Britain ends: The United Kingdom prevents a possible German invasion.
- 1941After 14 years of work, Mount Rushmore is completed.
- 1941World War II: The destroyer USS Reuben James is torpedoed by a German U-boat near Iceland, killing more than 100 U.S. Navy sailors. It is the first U.S. Navy vessel sunk by enemy action in WWII.
- 1973Mountjoy Prison helicopter escape. Three Provisional Irish Republican Army members escape from Mountjoy Prison, Dublin, Republic of Ireland aboard a hijacked helicopter that lands in the exercise yard.
- 1998Iraq disarmament crisis begins: Iraq announces it would no longer cooperate with United Nations weapons inspectors.
- 2000Singapore Airlines Flight 006 crashes on takeoff in Taipei killing 83 people.
- 2002A federal grand jury in Houston, Texas indicts former Enron chief financial officer Andrew Fastow on 78 counts of wire fraud, money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice related to the collapse of his ex-employer.
View the complete list of historical events for October 31.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Jacques Lafon, Chez Starbuck, Hugo Peretti, Mitch Hewer, Lætitia Sadier, Lisa Whelchel, Jeordie White, Maricel Laxa, Cornell Gunter, Amil.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 31, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1909 – Ann Todd, English actress and producer (d. 1993); March 13, 1992 – Lucy Fry, Australian actress; May 5, 1983 – Henry Cavill, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036