Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 304th day of the year 1921. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,830 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,943 days or 32.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 1953.
If a dog named Astro Kozberg - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Astro Kozberg will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Astro Kozberg will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Cleo Moore
- 1939Ali Farka Touré
- 1939Ron Rifkin
- 1944Sally Kirkland
- 1946Norman Lovett
- 1952Joe West
- 1963Johnny Marr
- 1967Irina Pantaeva
- 1977Séverine Ferrer
- 1984Nicole Rash
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1876Natalie Clifford Barney, American poet and playwright (d. 1972)
- 1920Helmut Newton, German-Australian photographer (d. 2004)
- 1925Robert B. Rheault, American colonel (d. 2013)
- 1933Iemasa Kayumi, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1945Barrie Keeffe, English playwright, screenwriter, and producer
- 1960Luis Fortuño, Puerto Rican lawyer and politician, 9th Governor of Puerto Rico
- 1960Reza Pahlavi, Iranian prince
- 1972Shaun Bartlett, South African footballer and manager
- 1978Emmanuel Izonritei, Nigerian boxer
- 1982Tomáš Plekanec, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Javier’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Romulus Augustulus is proclaimed Western Roman Emperor.
- 1587Leiden University Library opens its doors after its founding in 1575.
- 1903Purdue Wreck, a railroad train collision in Indianapolis, Indiana, killed 17 people, including 14 players of the Purdue University football team.
- 1913Dedication of the Lincoln Highway, the first automobile highway across United States.
- 1913The Indianapolis Streetcar Strike and subsequent riot begins.
- 1924World Savings Day is announced in Milan, Italy by the Members of the Association at the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks).
- 1943World War II: An F4U Corsair accomplishes the first successful radar-guided interception by a USN or USMC aircraft.
- 1944Erich Göstl, a member of the Waffen-SS, is awarded the Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross, to recognise extreme battlefield bravery, after losing his face and eyes during the Battle of Normandy.
- 1961In the Soviet Union, Joseph Stalin’s body is removed from Vladimir Lenin’s Tomb.
- 2003Mahathir bin Mohamad resigns as Prime Minister of Malaysia and is replaced by Deputy Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, marking an end to Mahathir’s 22 years in power.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darius Campbell, Nadine Lustre, Sayaka Isoyama, Paul Colman, Yuria Haga, Leif Garrett, Kristin Proctor, Chico Benymon, Jackson Nicoll, William Schallert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 1921.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 1921 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +202. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1938. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-West approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 304th day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 330 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,830 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,943 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,213
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Cane Corso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1906 (+202)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1938 (-172)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1962 – Eriq La Salle, American actor, director, and producer; July 4, 1959 – Victoria Abril, Spanish actress and singer; March 4, 1965 – WestBam, German DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880