Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 304th day of the year 1922. It was the 44th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 156 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,639 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,880 days or 32.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 1954.
If a dog named Bolan - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bolan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bolan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Karel Hašler
- 1912Dale Evans
- 1912Ollie Johnston
- 1936Michael Landon
- 1944Sally Kirkland
- 1945Brian Doyle-Murray
- 1952Bernard Edwards
- 1954Ken Wahl
- 1975Johnny Whitworth
- 1982Justin Chatwin
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1291Philippe de Vitry, French composer, poet, and theorist (d. 1361)
- 1831Paolo Mantegazza, Italian neurologist, physiologist, and anthropologist (d. 1910)
- 1942David Ogden Stiers, American actor and singer
- 1947Frank Shorter, American runner
- 1960Reza Pahlavi, Iranian prince
- 1967Buddy Lazier, American race car driver
- 1971Alphonso Ford, American basketball player (d. 2004)
- 1981Irina Denezhkina, Russian author
- 1984Nicole Rash, American model and actress, Miss Indiana 2007
- 1990Lil' JJ, American actor and rapper
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Troy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Leiden University Library opens its doors after its founding in 1575.
- 1822Emperor Agustín de Iturbide attempts to dissolve the Congress of the Mexican Empire.
- 1864Nevada is admitted as the 36th U.S. state.
- 1876A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.
- 1913The Indianapolis Streetcar Strike and subsequent riot begins.
- 1918World War I: Dissolution of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1922Benito Mussolini is made Prime Minister of Italy
- 1926Magician Harry Houdini dies of gangrene and peritonitis that develops after his appendix ruptures.
- 1969the Disappearance of Patricia Spencer and Pamela Hobley occurs.
- 1984Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi is assassinated by two Sikh security guards. Riots break out in New Delhi and other cities and nearly 10,000 Sikhs are killed.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Barber, Laura Jane Grace, Bunny Yeager, Luther Johnson, Krisztina Sereny, Dani Harmer, Waylon Payne, Masako Mori, Yusuke Yamamoto, Peter Lorre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 1922.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 1922 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1936. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 304th day of 1922
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 44th Tuesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 156 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,639 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,880 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,207
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 1954
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1950 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1936 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1977 – Mizuo Peck, American actress; April 24, 1933 – Patricia Bosworth, American actress, journalist, and author; May 1, 1927 – Laura Betti, Italian actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,832