Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 304th day of the year 1922. It was the 44th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,880 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,960 days or 32.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 1954.
If a dog named Azzurra - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Azzurra will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Azzurra will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Dale Evans
- 1934Fillie Lyckow
- 1936Michael Landon
- 1942David Ogden Stiers
- 1950John Candy
- 1952Bernard Edwards
- 1957Robert Pollard
- 1965Rob Rackstraw
- 1981Frank Iero
- 1986Christie Hayes
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1424Władysław III of Poland (d. 1444)
- 1636Ferdinand Maria, Elector of Bavaria (d. 1679)
- 1694Yeongjo of Joseon (d. 1776)
- 1838Luís I of Portugal (d. 1889)
- 1902Abraham Wald, Romanian mathematician and economist (d. 1950)
- 1929Bud Spencer, Italian swimmer, actor, and screenwriter
- 1932Katherine Paterson, American author
- 1959Michael DeLorenzo, American actor, singer, and director
- 1960Reza Pahlavi, Iranian prince
- 1963Sanjeev Bhaskar, English comedian and actor
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IRLHEIUSEF? Check your answers here: Unscramble words IRLHEIUSEF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864Nevada is admitted as the 36th U.S. state.
- 1876A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.
- 1923The first of 160 consecutive days of 100° Fahrenheit at Marble Bar, Western Australia.
- 1926Magician Harry Houdini dies of gangrene and peritonitis that develops after his appendix ruptures.
- 1941World War II: The destroyer USS Reuben James is torpedoed by a German U-boat near Iceland, killing more than 100 U.S. Navy sailors. It is the first U.S. Navy vessel sunk by enemy action in WWII.
- 1961In the Soviet Union, Joseph Stalin’s body is removed from Vladimir Lenin’s Tomb.
- 1984Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi is assassinated by two Sikh security guards. Riots break out in New Delhi and other cities and nearly 10,000 Sikhs are killed.
- 1998Iraq disarmament crisis begins: Iraq announces it would no longer cooperate with United Nations weapons inspectors.
- 1999EgyptAir Flight 990 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean killing all 217 people on board.
- 2011The global population of humans reaches seven billion. This day is now recognized by the United Nations as Seven Billion Day.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Croce, Jack Gleeson, Claudine Longet, Tsuyoshi Koyama, Naná Vasconcelos, Naho Toda, Larry Levan, Mike Evans, Jean Arthur, Luis Alberni.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 1922.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 1922 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1936. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 304th day of 1922
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 44th Tuesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 280 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,880 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,960 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,215
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 1954
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1950 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1936 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1917 – Lisbeth Movin, Danish actress and director (d. 2011); August 4, 1969 – Michael DeLuise, American actor, director, and producer; March 27, 1927 – Mo Ostin, American record producer, co-founded Warner Bros. Records and Reprise Records.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899