Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 304th day of the year 1931. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,537 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,846 days or 29.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,101 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 1963.
If a dog named Dosti - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dosti will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dosti will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Dale Evans
- 1945Russ Ballard
- 1946Stephen Rea
- 1954Ken Wahl
- 1961Kate Campbell
- 1963Dermot Mulroney
- 1974Natasja Saad
- 1974Roger Manganelli
- 1980Eddie Kaye Thomas
- 1990Lil' JJ
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1692Anne Claude de Caylus, French archaeologist and author (d. 1765)
- 1815Karl Weierstrass, German mathematician and academic (d. 1897)
- 1835Adelbert Ames, American general and politician, 27th Governor of Mississippi (d. 1933)
- 1929Bud Spencer, Italian swimmer, actor, and screenwriter
- 1942David Ogden Stiers, American actor and singer
- 1954Mari Okamoto, Japanese actress and voice actress
- 1959Mats Näslund, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1963Dermot Mulroney, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1970Rogers Stevens, American guitarist (Blind Melon)
- 1984Pat Murray, American football player
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IHXAANWIYPO? Check your answers here: Word scramble IHXAANWIYPO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Romulus Augustulus is proclaimed Western Roman Emperor.
- 1922Benito Mussolini is made Prime Minister of Italy
- 1924World Savings Day is announced in Milan, Italy by the Members of the Association at the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks).
- 1926Magician Harry Houdini dies of gangrene and peritonitis that develops after his appendix ruptures.
- 1938Great Depression: In an effort to restore investor confidence, the New York Stock Exchange unveils a fifteen-point program aimed to upgrade protection for the investing public.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Britain ends: The United Kingdom prevents a possible German invasion.
- 1941After 14 years of work, Mount Rushmore is completed.
- 1944Erich Göstl, a member of the Waffen-SS, is awarded the Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross, to recognise extreme battlefield bravery, after losing his face and eyes during the Battle of Normandy.
- 2000Singapore Airlines Flight 006 crashes on takeoff in Taipei killing 83 people.
- 2011The global population of humans reaches seven billion. This day is now recognized by the United Nations as Seven Billion Day.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hulk Hogan, Satoshi Ohno, Olive Borden, Graham Jarvis, Ellen Dolan, Cecil Womack, Great Antonio, Daniel McVicar, Holly Brisley, Eartha Kitt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 1931.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 1931 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 16, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1941. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 304th day of 1931
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,537 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,846 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,101
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 1963
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 16, 1924 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1941 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1945 – Donna Fargo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 10, 1972 – DJ Ashba, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Sixx:A.M., BulletBoys, and Beautiful Creatures); March 2, 1959 – Larry Stewart, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Restless Heart).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,908