Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1944 was a Tuesday and it was the 305th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,955 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,985 days or 25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 913 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 1976.
If a dog named Vanellope - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vanellope will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vanellope will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Deidre Hall
- 1952Bernard Edwards
- 1952Joe West
- 1963Dermot Mulroney
- 1963Sanjeev Bhaskar
- 1966Mike O'Malley
- 1974Natasja Saad
- 1976Koji Yamamoto
- 1980Eddie Kaye Thomas
- 2000Willow Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1848Boston Custer, American soldier (d. 1876)
- 1860Juliette Gordon Low, American scout leader, founded the Girl Scouts of the United States of America (d. 1927)
- 1883Marie Laurencin, French painter and illustrator (d. 1956)
- 1902Abraham Wald, Romanian mathematician and economist (d. 1950)
- 1920Fritz Walter, German footballer (d. 2002)
- 1929Bud Spencer, Italian swimmer, actor, and screenwriter
- 1943Paul Frampton, English-American physicist and academic
- 1950Zaha Hadid, Iraqi-English architect, designed the Bridge Pavilion
- 1971Alphonso Ford, American basketball player (d. 2004)
- 1980Marcel Meeuwis, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1517Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther posts his 95 Theses on the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg.
- 1587Leiden University Library opens its doors after its founding in 1575.
- 1861American Civil War: Citing failing health, Union General Winfield Scott resigns as Commander of the United States Army.
- 1863The Maori Wars resume as British forces in New Zealand led by General Duncan Cameron begin their Invasion of the Waikato.
- 1864Nevada is admitted as the 36th U.S. state.
- 1876A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.
- 1922Benito Mussolini is made Prime Minister of Italy
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Britain ends: The United Kingdom prevents a possible German invasion.
- 2000Soyuz TM-31 launches, carrying the first resident crew to the International Space Station. The ISS has been crewed continuously since then.
- 2002A federal grand jury in Houston, Texas indicts former Enron chief financial officer Andrew Fastow on 78 counts of wire fraud, money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice related to the collapse of his ex-employer.
View the complete list of historical events for October 31.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maki Nishiyama, Ajdar, Albert Brooks, Peter Frampton, Burt Reynolds, Lauritz Melchior, Jonathan Scarfe, Emmanuelle Béart, Dante Basco, Tilda Swinton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 31, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1960 – Yianna Katsoulos, American-French singer; August 4, 1991 – River Viiperi, Spanish model; March 13, 1942 – Marshall Chess, American record producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,279