Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1954 was a Sunday and it was the 304th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,302 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,767 days or 21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 789 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 1986.
If a dog named Rockwell - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rockwell will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rockwell will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Cleo Moore
- 1945Russ Ballard
- 1946Norman Lovett
- 1961Kate Campbell
- 1970Linn Berggren
- 1970Nicky Wu
- 1974Natasja Saad
- 1980Eddie Kaye Thomas
- 1983Katy French
- 2000Willow Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1895B. H. Liddell Hart, English soldier, historian, and theorist (d. 1970)
- 1922Illinois Jacquet, American saxophonist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1928Andrew Sarris, American critic and educator (d. 2012)
- 1933Phil Goyette, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1935Dale Brown, American basketball player and coach
- 1949Mart Helme, Estonian journalist and diplomat
- 1955Eduardo V. Manalo, Filipino religious leader, Executive Minister of Iglesia ni Cristo
- 1966Annabella Lwin, Burmese singer-songwriter and producer (Bow Wow Wow)
- 1975Fabio Celestini, Swiss footballer and manager
- 1991Sven Kaldre, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1913The Indianapolis Streetcar Strike and subsequent riot begins.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Beersheba: The “last successful cavalry charge in history”.
- 1923The first of 160 consecutive days of 100° Fahrenheit at Marble Bar, Western Australia.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Britain ends: The United Kingdom prevents a possible German invasion.
- 1943World War II: An F4U Corsair accomplishes the first successful radar-guided interception by a USN or USMC aircraft.
- 1973Mountjoy Prison helicopter escape. Three Provisional Irish Republican Army members escape from Mountjoy Prison, Dublin, Republic of Ireland aboard a hijacked helicopter that lands in the exercise yard.
- 1984Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi is assassinated by two Sikh security guards. Riots break out in New Delhi and other cities and nearly 10,000 Sikhs are killed.
- 1994American Eagle Flight 4184 crashes near Roselawn, Indiana, killing 68.
- 2000Soyuz TM-31 launches, carrying the first resident crew to the International Space Station. The ISS has been crewed continuously since then.
- 2014Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo crashes in the Mojave Desert during a test flight,
View the complete list of historical events for October 31.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ernst Ziegler, Samantha Morton, Stevie Wonder, J. G. Quintel, Namrata Shirodkar, Chakri, Sybil Christopher, Luke Kleintank, apl.de.ap, Anna Paquin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 31, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-West approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1942 – Sherry Jackson, American actress and singer; July 1, 1902 – William Wyler, French-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981); February 19, 1963 – Seal, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,287