Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 304th day of the year 1966. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,893 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,631 days or 18.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 673 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 1998.
If a dog named Stone - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stone will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stone will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Barrie Keeffe
- 1945Brian Doyle-Murray
- 1952Joe West
- 1953Lynda Goodfriend
- 1953Michael J. Anderson
- 1961Larry Mullen, Jr.
- 1967Petros Gaitanos
- 1970Nicky Wu
- 1981Selina Jen
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1876Natalie Clifford Barney, American poet and playwright (d. 1972)
- 1919Daphne Oxenford, English actress (d. 2012)
- 1935Ronald Graham, American mathematician and theorist
- 1945Russ Ballard, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Argent)
- 1950Jane Pauley, American journalist
- 1965Paul du Toit, South African painter and sculptor (d. 2014)
- 1970Nicky Wu, Taiwanese actor and singer
- 1970Steve Trachsel, American baseball player
- 1971Alphonso Ford, American basketball player (d. 2004)
- 1972Matt Dawson, English rugby player
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Paul’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1822Emperor Agustín de Iturbide attempts to dissolve the Congress of the Mexican Empire.
- 1876A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.
- 1913The Indianapolis Streetcar Strike and subsequent riot begins.
- 1918World War I: Dissolution of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Britain ends: The United Kingdom prevents a possible German invasion.
- 1941After 14 years of work, Mount Rushmore is completed.
- 1943World War II: An F4U Corsair accomplishes the first successful radar-guided interception by a USN or USMC aircraft.
- 1961In the Soviet Union, Joseph Stalin’s body is removed from Vladimir Lenin’s Tomb.
- 1969the Disappearance of Patricia Spencer and Pamela Hobley occurs.
- 1998Iraq disarmament crisis begins: Iraq announces it would no longer cooperate with United Nations weapons inspectors.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Wilby, Brad Grey, DJ Sammy, Tyra Banks, George Lazenby, Karina Nose, Gretchen Palmer, Yuri Chinen, Diandra Newlin, Jennifer Saunders.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 1966.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 1966 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 1, 1987. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 31st October 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 304th day of 1966
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 196 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,893 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,631 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 673
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 1998
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 1, 1987 (-152)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkees (November 5, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1946 – Patrick Norman, Canadian singer-songwriter; February 11, 1926 – Leslie Nielsen, Canadian-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2010); October 6, 1978 – Carolina Gynning, Swedish model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,977