Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 305th day of the year 1972. It was the 44th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 244 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,653 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,884 days or 16.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 598 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 2004.
If a dog named Felipa - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Felipa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Felipa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Ethel Waters
- 1939Ali Farka Touré
- 1939Ron Rifkin
- 1956Christopher de Leon
- 1975Johnny Whitworth
- 1981Frank Iero
- 1984Scott Clifton
- 1990Lil' JJ
- 1997Holly Taylor
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1848Boston Custer, American soldier (d. 1876)
- 1920Dick Francis, Welsh-Caymanian jockey and author (d. 2010)
- 1926Jimmy Savile, English radio and television host (d. 2011)
- 1932Katherine Paterson, American author
- 1933Phil Goyette, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1941Dan Alderson, American scientist (d. 1989)
- 1954Mari Okamoto, Japanese actress and voice actress
- 1970Linn Berggren, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Ace of Base)
- 1970Nicky Wu, Taiwanese actor and singer
- 1980Alondra de la Parra, Mexican-American pianist and conductor
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VRJOTVVDEBE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words VRJOTVVDEBE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 683During the Siege of Mecca, the Kaaba catches fire and is burned down.
- 1913The Indianapolis Streetcar Strike and subsequent riot begins.
- 1926Magician Harry Houdini dies of gangrene and peritonitis that develops after his appendix ruptures.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Britain ends: The United Kingdom prevents a possible German invasion.
- 1944Erich Göstl, a member of the Waffen-SS, is awarded the Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross, to recognise extreme battlefield bravery, after losing his face and eyes during the Battle of Normandy.
- 1961In the Soviet Union, Joseph Stalin’s body is removed from Vladimir Lenin’s Tomb.
- 1973Mountjoy Prison helicopter escape. Three Provisional Irish Republican Army members escape from Mountjoy Prison, Dublin, Republic of Ireland aboard a hijacked helicopter that lands in the exercise yard.
- 1994American Eagle Flight 4184 crashes near Roselawn, Indiana, killing 68.
- 1999Yachtsman Jesse Martin returns to Melbourne after 11 months of circumnavigating the world, solo, non-stop and unassisted.
- 2000Singapore Airlines Flight 006 crashes on takeoff in Taipei killing 83 people.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Supple, Leslie Cheung, Greg Tribbett, Anna Suzuki, Anne Reid, France Nuyen, Joe McElderry, Philippe Cataldo, Peter Paige, Christoph Sanders.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 31, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st October 1972 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 10, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1993. Your score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 31st October 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 31, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1972
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 44th Tuesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 244 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,653 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,884 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 598
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 9, 2004
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 10, 1996 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1993 (-111)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 4, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.X.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1994 – Ulrik Munther, Swedish singer-songwriter; January 22, 1981 – Ben Moody, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor; August 17, 1996 – Ella Cruz, Filipino actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097