Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 304th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,474 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,491 days or 12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 9, 2013.
If a dog named Keegan - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keegan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Keegan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Bud Spencer
- 1942David Ogden Stiers
- 1946Norman Lovett
- 1961Kate Campbell
- 1961Peter Jackson
- 1963Johnny Marr
- 1965Rob Rackstraw
- 1967Irina Pantaeva
- 1977Séverine Ferrer
- 1992Vanessa Marano
View the complete list of October 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1888Napoleon Lapathiotis, Greek poet and author (d. 1944)
- 1925John Pople, English-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1947Frank Shorter, American runner
- 1950John Candy, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1954Ken Wahl, American actor
- 1956Anders Lago, Swedish politician
- 1966Koji Kanemoto, Japanese wrestler
- 1970Terry Alderton, English comedian
- 1971Ian Walker, English footballer and manager
- 1974Roger Manganelli, Brazilian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Less Than Jake and Rehasher)
View the complete list of October 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1913Dedication of the Lincoln Highway, the first automobile highway across United States.
- 1913The Indianapolis Streetcar Strike and subsequent riot begins.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Beersheba: The “last successful cavalry charge in history”.
- 1924World Savings Day is announced in Milan, Italy by the Members of the Association at the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks).
- 1941World War II: The destroyer USS Reuben James is torpedoed by a German U-boat near Iceland, killing more than 100 U.S. Navy sailors. It is the first U.S. Navy vessel sunk by enemy action in WWII.
- 1943World War II: An F4U Corsair accomplishes the first successful radar-guided interception by a USN or USMC aircraft.
- 1944Erich Göstl, a member of the Waffen-SS, is awarded the Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross, to recognise extreme battlefield bravery, after losing his face and eyes during the Battle of Normandy.
- 1999EgyptAir Flight 990 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean killing all 217 people on board.
- 1999Yachtsman Jesse Martin returns to Melbourne after 11 months of circumnavigating the world, solo, non-stop and unassisted.
- 2002A federal grand jury in Houston, Texas indicts former Enron chief financial officer Andrew Fastow on 78 counts of wire fraud, money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice related to the collapse of his ex-employer.
View the complete list of October 31 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelsea Ballerini, Kozue Yoshizumi, Nia Vardalos, Yurina Kumai, Gerda Lundequist, Chris D., Bil Dwyer, Edgar Winter, Gérard Lanvin, Annie Cordy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 31, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 11, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +205. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1993. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 31, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1972 – Matt Keeslar, American actor; June 18, 1980 – Colin Munroe, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer; May 26, 1963 – Claude Legault, Canadian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,528