Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1928 was a Thursday and it was the 278th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,617 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Abbott - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abbott will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Abbott will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1835Jenny Twitchell Kempton
- 1886Luis Alberni
- 1938Norman D. Wilson
- 1964Francis Magalona
- 1967Ekin Cheng
- 1976Craig Robert Young
- 1977Richard Reed Parry
- 1979Stefan Booth
- 1983Ai Maeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1916George Sidney, American director and producer (d. 2002)
- 1916Jan Murray, American comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 2006)
- 1929Scotty Beckett, American actor and singer (d. 1968)
- 1937Jackie Collins, English-American author and actress (d. 2015)
- 1949Marion Albert Pruett, American murderer (d. 1999)
- 1956Christoph Waltz, Austrian-German actor
- 1959Chris Lowe, English singer and keyboard player (Pet Shop Boys)
- 1976Ueli Steck, Swiss mountaineer and rock climber
- 1979Rachael Leigh Cook, American actress and producer
- 1984Karolina Tymińska, Polish heptathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Formation of the Holy League of Ferdinand II of Aragon, the Papal States and the Republic of Venice against France.
- 1582Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain, October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15.
- 1830Creation of the Kingdom of Belgium after separation from the Netherlands.
- 1883First meeting of the Boys’ Brigade in Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1918An explosion kills more than 100 and destroys the T.A. Gillespie Company Shell Loading Plant in Sayreville, New Jersey. Fires and explosions continue for three days forcing massive evacuations and spreading ordnance over a wide area, pieces of which were still being found as of 2007.
- 1966Basutoland becomes independent from the United Kingdom and is renamed Lesotho.
- 1974Founding of the New Democracy party in Greece.
- 1991The Protocol on Environmental Protection to the Antarctic Treaty is opened for signature.
- 2001NATO confirms invocation of Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty.
- 2004SpaceShipOne wins Ansari X Prize for private spaceflight, by being the first private craft to fly into space.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angela Martini, Agata Buzek, Michael Gothard, Christine Lakin, Regina Resnik, Idalis DeLeón, Yu Shirota, Hideaki Takizawa, Mike D, Donnie Van Zant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 4, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1980 – Brendan Sexton III, American actor; October 17, 1979 – Marcela Bovio, Mexican singer-songwriter and violinist (Stream of Passion and Elfonía); March 24, 1974 – RJ Rosales, Filipino-Australian singer and actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,148