Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 277th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,281 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1835Jenny Twitchell Kempton
- 1876Hugh McCrae
- 1938Norman D. Wilson
- 1943Florian Pittiș
- 1950Meg Bennett
- 1962Jon Secada
- 1969Abraham Benrubi
- 1977Cabral Ibacka
- 1979Brandon Barash
- 1989Stacey Solomon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1331James Butler, 2nd Earl of Ormond, Irish politician, Lord Justice of Ireland (d. 1382)
- 1657Francesco Solimena, Italian painter and illustrator (d. 1747)
- 1862Edward Stratemeyer, American author and publisher (d. 1930)
- 1903Pierre Garbay, French general (d. 1980)
- 1914Jim Cairns, Australian economist and politician, 4th Deputy Prime Minister of Australia (d. 2003)
- 1926Raymond Watson, American businessman (d. 2012)
- 1962Jon Secada, Cuban-American singer-songwriter
- 1967Liev Schreiber, American actor and director
- 1968Tim Wise, American activist and author
- 1988Derrick Rose, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824Mexico adopts a new constitution and becomes a federal republic.
- 1918An explosion kills more than 100 and destroys the T.A. Gillespie Company Shell Loading Plant in Sayreville, New Jersey. Fires and explosions continue for three days forcing massive evacuations and spreading ordnance over a wide area, pieces of which were still being found as of 2007.
- 1927Gutzon Borglum begins sculpting Mount Rushmore.
- 1941Norman Rockwell’s Willie Gillis character debuts on the cover of The Saturday Evening Post.
- 1957Avro Arrow roll-out ceremony at Avro Canada plant in Malton, Ontario.
- 1958Fifth Republic of France is established.
- 1963Hurricane Flora kills 6,000 in Cuba and Haiti.
- 1966Basutoland becomes independent from the United Kingdom and is renamed Lesotho.
- 2001NATO confirms invocation of Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty.
- 2003Maxim restaurant suicide bombing in Haifa, Israel: Twenty-one Israelis, Jews and Arabs, are killed, and 51 others wounded.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alanis Morissette, Stuart Townsend, Osvaldo Benavides, Mayim Bialik, Jerry Weintraub, Mark Russell, Steve Walsh, Carole Fredericks, George Craig, Nanao.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 4, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1969 – Vladimir Kozlov, Ukrainian-American wrestler and actor; December 24, 1924 – Mohammed Rafi, Indian actor and singer (d. 1980); June 2, 1966 – Pedro Guerra, Spanish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,150