Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 277th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,024 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Milan Chvostek
- 1946Bridget St John
- 1953Gil Moore
- 1957Bill Fagerbakke
- 1959Chris Lowe
- 1974Paco León
- 1975Daniella Deutscher
- 1978Phillip Glasser
- 1983Matet de Leon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1877Razor Smith, English cricketer (d. 1946)
- 1926Raymond Watson, American businessman (d. 2012)
- 1929John E. Mack, American psychiatrist and author (d. 2004)
- 1937Jackie Collins, English-American author and actress (d. 2015)
- 1959Hitonari Tsuji, Japanese author, composer, and director
- 1964Peter Florence, English actor, founded the Hay Festival
- 1975Cristiano Lucarelli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1979Stefan Booth, English actor and singer
- 1983Ai Maeda, Japanese actress and singer
- 1983Tatsuya Ueda, Japanese singer and actor (KAT-TUN)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels capture and sack the Chinese capital Chang'an during a peasant rebellion. They kill and decapitate the emperor, Wang Mang, two days later.
- 1227Assassination of Caliph al-Adil.
- 1582Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain, October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15.
- 1636The Swedish Army defeats the armies of Saxony and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Wittstock.
- 1960Eastern Air Lines Flight 375, a Lockheed L-188 Electra, crashes after a bird strike on takeoff from Boston’s Logan International Airport, killing 62 of 72 on board.
- 1976Official launch of the InterCity 125 high speed train.
- 1988U.S. televangelist Jim Bakker is indicted for fraud.
- 1992The Rome General Peace Accords ends a 16-year civil war in Mozambique.
- 2001Siberia Airlines Flight 1812: A Sibir Airlines Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into the Black Sea after being struck by an errant Ukrainian S-200 missile. Seventy-eight people are killed.
- 2004SpaceShipOne wins Ansari X Prize for private spaceflight, by being the first private craft to fly into space.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norma Talmadge, Ashley Monroe, Rose Stone, Lloyd Bochner, Kimberlin Brown, Julia McKenzie, María Barranco, Fruit Chan, Olga Zubarry, Roy Walker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 4, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Half-Breed by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1924 – Blake Butler, English actor (d. 1981); September 14, 1916 – John Heyer, Australian director and producer (d. 2001); September 28, 1977 – Young Jeezy, American rapper (Boyz n da Hood, U.S.D.A).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059