Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 277th day of the year 2003. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,206 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,069 days or 5.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 12, 2035.
If a dog named Niky - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Niky will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Niky will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1835Jenny Twitchell Kempton
- 1895Buster Keaton
- 1916Jan Murray
- 1938Norman D. Wilson
- 1956Christoph Waltz
- 1975Daniella Deutscher
- 1978Go Soo
- 1980Tim Peper
- 1983Matet de Leon
- 1997Michelle Vito
View the complete list of October 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1379Henry III of Castile (d. 1406)
- 1793Charles Pearson, English lawyer and politician (d. 1862)
- 1929John E. Mack, American psychiatrist and author (d. 2004)
- 1929Leroy Van Dyke, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1959Chris Lowe, English singer and keyboard player (Pet Shop Boys)
- 1979Rachael Leigh Cook, American actress and producer
- 1980Tim Peper, American actor
- 1982Jered Weaver, American baseball player
- 1983Tatsuya Ueda, Japanese singer and actor (KAT-TUN)
- 2005Prince Emmanuel of Belgium
View the complete list of October 4 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IHWVOUG? Check your answers here: Word search IHWVOUG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1363End of the Battle of Lake Poyang; the Chinese rebel forces of Zhu Yuanzhang defeat that of his rival, Chen Youliang, in one of the largest naval battles in history.
- 1725Foundation of Rosario in Argentina.
- 1824Mexico adopts a new constitution and becomes a federal republic.
- 1927Gutzon Borglum begins sculpting Mount Rushmore.
- 1957Leave It to Beaver premieres on CBS.
- 1960Eastern Air Lines Flight 375, a Lockheed L-188 Electra, crashes after a bird strike on takeoff from Boston’s Logan International Airport, killing 62 of 72 on board.
- 1963Hurricane Flora kills 6,000 in Cuba and Haiti.
- 1966Basutoland becomes independent from the United Kingdom and is renamed Lesotho.
- 1992El Al Flight 1862: An El Al Boeing 747-258F crashes into two apartment buildings in Amsterdam, killing 43 including 39 on the ground.
- 2004SpaceShipOne wins Ansari X Prize for private spaceflight, by being the first private craft to fly into space.
View the complete list of October 4 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael York, Bumper Robinson, Tom Chaplin, Lasse Berghagen, Wayne Northrop, Robert Culp, Tetsurō Oda, Ron Ng, Michel Blanc, Macha Grenon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 4, 2003.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th October 2003 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 4th October 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 4, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 277th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 4 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,206 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,069 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 210
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 12, 2035
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul (October 4, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.X.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1933 – Sacha Distel, French singer and guitarist (d. 2004); July 25, 1928 – Mario Montenegro, Filipino actor (d. 1988); June 12, 1959 – Scott Thompson, Canadian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922