Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 277th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,016 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 170 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Hugh McCrae
- 1895Buster Keaton
- 1929Leroy Van Dyke
- 1944Rocío Dúrcal
- 1949Stephen Gyllenhaal
- 1958Ned Luke
- 1967Liev Schreiber
- 1983Risa Kudō
- 1989Lil Mama
- 1989Rich Homie Quan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1289Louis X of France (d. 1316)
- 1858Léon Serpollet, French businessman (d. 1903)
- 1861Walter Rauschenbusch, American pastor and theologian (d. 1918)
- 1876Hugh McCrae, Australian actor and author (d. 1958)
- 1931Terence Conran, English designer and businessman
- 1940Silvio Marzolini, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1941Robert Wilson, American director and playwright
- 1943Florian Pittiș, Romanian actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2007)
- 1959Hitonari Tsuji, Japanese author, composer, and director
- 1967Ekin Cheng, Hong Kong actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1227Assassination of Caliph al-Adil.
- 1511Formation of the Holy League of Ferdinand II of Aragon, the Papal States and the Republic of Venice against France.
- 1535The first complete English-language Bible (the Coverdale Bible) is printed, with translations by William Tyndale and Myles Coverdale.
- 1779The Fort Wilson Riot takes place.
- 1824Mexico adopts a new constitution and becomes a federal republic.
- 1927Gutzon Borglum begins sculpting Mount Rushmore.
- 1936In the East End of London, marches staged by British fascists and various anti-fascist organizations result in violent clashes between them in what becomes known as the Battle of Cable Street.
- 1985The Free Software Foundation is founded in Massachusetts, United States.
- 1992El Al Flight 1862: An El Al Boeing 747-258F crashes into two apartment buildings in Amsterdam, killing 43 including 39 on the ground.
- 2001Siberia Airlines Flight 1812: A Sibir Airlines Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into the Black Sea after being struck by an errant Ukrainian S-200 missile. Seventy-eight people are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Levine, MF Doom, Dero Goi, Robert Sean Leonard, Takayuki Kubota, Lurie Poston, James Brown, Bobby Gillespie, Dana Brunetti, Evan Peters.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 4, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1979 – Daniel Henney, American actor; September 7, 1954 – Doug Bradley, English actor; September 25, 1965 – Saffron Henderson, Canadian voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051