Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1919 was a Sunday and it was the 278th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,112 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,037 days or 33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 13, 1951.
If a dog named Saga - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saga will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Saga will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Brian Connolly
- 1949B. W. Stevenson
- 1951Karen Allen
- 1961Sharon Cheslow
- 1972Grant Hill
- 1974Alex Walkinshaw
- 1974Heather Headley
- 1977Vinnie Paz
- 1983Nicky Hilton
- 1988Bobby Edner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1338Alexios III of Trebizond (d. 1390)
- 1917Allen Ludden, American journalist and game show host (d. 1981)
- 1919Donald Pleasence, English actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1923Philip Berrigan, American priest and activist (d. 2002)
- 1926Avraham Adan, Israeli general (d. 2012)
- 1940Thom Christopher, American actor
- 1949Peter Ackroyd, English author, poet, and critic
- 1972Grant Hill, American basketball player and actor
- 1975Bobo Baldé, French-Guinean footballer
- 1989Kelsey Adrian, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 816King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
- 869The Fourth Council of Constantinople is convened to decide about what to do about patriarch Photius of Constantinople.
- 1143King Alfonso VII of León and Castile recognises Portugal as a Kingdom.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1948The 1948 Ashgabat earthquake kills 110,000.
- 1962Dr. No, the first in the James Bond film series, is released.
- 1970Montreal: British Trade Commissioner James Cross is kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group, triggering the October Crisis.
- 1973Signature of the European Patent Convention.
- 1984Marc Garneau becomes the first Canadian in space, aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger.
- 1986Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed. The British newspaper The Sunday Times runs Mordechai Vanunu’s story on its front page under the headline: “Revealed — the secrets of Israel’s nuclear arsenal”.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa Branch, Casey Donovan, Iddo Goldberg, Najwa Nimri, Timos Perlegas, Dina Carroll, Romeo Muller, Tatsuya Ueda, Sylvie Léonard, Matthew Corbett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 5, 1919.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1979 – Mark Anthony Fernandez, Filipino actor; August 2, 1980 – Nadia Bjorlin, American actress and singer; September 8, 1980 – Slim Thug, American rapper and actor (Boss Hogg Outlawz).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,256