Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 278th day of the year 1922. It was the 40th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,046 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,015 days or 32.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 13, 1954.
If a dog named Musa - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Musa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Musa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Mrs. Miller
- 1923Glynis Johns
- 1949Yashiki Takajin
- 1955Jean-Jacques Lafon
- 1957Lee Thompson
- 1960Hitomi Kuroki
- 1964Keiji Fujiwara
- 1971Samuel Vincent
- 1976Royston Tan
- 1988Bobby Edner
View the complete list of October 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1717Marie Anne de Mailly, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1744)
- 1879Francis Peyton Rous, American pathologist and virologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1907Ragnar Nurkse, Estonian-American economist and academic (d. 1959)
- 1936Václav Havel, Czech poet, playwright, and politician, 1st President of the Czech Republic (d. 2011)
- 1943Steve Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Steve Miller Band)
- 1958Neil Peart, Australian footballer
- 1960Daniel Baldwin, American actor, director, and producer
- 1975Carson Ellis, American painter and illustrator
- 1975Kate Winslet, English actress and singer
- 1978Mark Gower, English footballer
View the complete list of October 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RWBOTOUR? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters RWBOTOUR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French Revolution: Christianity is disestablished in France.
- 1921Baseball: The World Series is broadcast on the radio for the first time.
- 1944Suffrage is extended to women in France.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1948The 1948 Ashgabat earthquake kills 110,000.
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1974Guildford pub bombings: bombs planted by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) kill four British soldiers and one civilian.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 1999The Ladbroke Grove rail crash in west London kills 31 people.
View the complete list of October 5 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pierre Mondy, Lou Christie, Stanley Holloway, Graeme Ferguson, Mac Powell, Jay Johnston, Zhou Mi, Brent Hinds, Héctor Babenco, Jake T. Austin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 5, 1922.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th October 1922 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1930. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 5, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 40th Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,046 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,015 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 13, 1954
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1915 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1930 (-181)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: V.X.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1941 – Philippé Wynne, American singer (The Spinners) (d. 1984); September 11, 1956 – Tony Gilroy, American director, producer, and screenwriter; June 16, 1987 – Diana DeGarmo, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937