Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1929. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,109 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,036 days or 30.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,121 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 13, 1961.
If a dog named Khaya - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Khaya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Khaya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Robin Bailey
- 1940Milena Dravić
- 1942Richard Street
- 1961Sharon Cheslow
- 1970Audie Pitre
- 1975Monica Rial
- 1975Scott Weinger
- 1978Morgan Webb
View the complete list of October 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1377Louis II of Naples (d. 1417)
- 1885Arunachalam Mahadeva, Sri Lankan politician and diplomat (d. 1969)
- 1913Eugene B. Fluckey American admiral, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2007)
- 1929Bill Wirtz, American businessman (d. 2007)
- 1942Billy Scott, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012)
- 1945Geoff Leigh, English saxophonist and flute player (Henry Cow)
- 1947Michèle Pierre-Louis, Haitian politician, 14th Prime Minister of Haiti
- 1961Sharon Cheslow, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Chalk Circle)
- 1979Curtis Sanford, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Nicky Hilton, American model and fashion designer
View the complete list of October 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amber’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French Revolution: Christianity is disestablished in France.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1910In a revolution in Portugal the monarchy is overthrown and a republic is declared.
- 1921Baseball: The World Series is broadcast on the radio for the first time.
- 1930British airship R101 crashes in France en route to India on its maiden voyage.
- 1936The Jarrow March sets off for London.
- 1944Suffrage is extended to women in France.
- 1962The Beatles’ first single, “Love Me Do” backed with “P.S. I Love You”, is released in the United Kingdom.
- 2000Mass demonstrations in Belgrade lead to resignation of Serbian strongman Slobodan Milošević. These demonstrations are often called the Bulldozer Revolution.
View the complete list of October 5 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Detmer, Balthazar Getty, Heino Ferch, Gavin Hood, Michael E. Knight, Gram Parsons, Valerie Simpson, Sara Carter, Cisco Houston, Don Galloway.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 5, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 5, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 129 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,109 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,036 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,121
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 13, 1961
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: V.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1974 – Deborah Cox, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress; October 27, 1910 – Jack Carson, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1963); April 28, 1924 – Donatas Banionis, Lithuanian actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911