Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1929. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,886 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,962 days or 30.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 13, 1961.
If a dog named Slappy - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Slappy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Slappy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ernst Pittschau
- 1902Larry Fine
- 1905Harriet E. MacGibbon
- 1929Fred Feast
- 1940Thom Christopher
- 1951Bob Geldof
- 1952Harold Faltermeyer
- 1955Jean-Jacques Lafon
- 1961Sharon Cheslow
- 1976Song Seung-heon
View the complete list of October 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1781Bernard Bolzano, Czech mathematician and philosopher (d. 1848)
- 1873Lucien Mérignac, French fencer (d. 1941)
- 1939Consuelo Ynares-Santiago, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1941Eduardo Duhalde, Argentinian lawyer and politician, 50th President of Argentina
- 1972Annely Akkermann, Estonian banker and politician
- 1975Scott Weinger American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Hugleikur Dagsson, Icelandic author, illustrator, and critic
- 1982Steve Williams, Australian-German rugby player
- 1984Naima Adedapo, American singer and dancer
- 1987Park So-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (T-ara and QBS)
View the complete list of October 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Monica’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 816King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
- 1665The University of Kiel is founded.
- 1857The City of Anaheim, California is founded.
- 1910In a revolution in Portugal the monarchy is overthrown and a republic is declared.
- 1938In Nazi Germany, Jews’ passports are invalidated, and those who needed a passport for emigration purposes are given one marked with the letter J (Jude – Jew).
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1973Signature of the European Patent Convention.
- 1984Marc Garneau becomes the first Canadian in space, aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger.
- 1986Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed. The British newspaper The Sunday Times runs Mordechai Vanunu’s story on its front page under the headline: “Revealed — the secrets of Israel’s nuclear arsenal”.
- 1991The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
View the complete list of October 5 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bhumika Chawla, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Annabella Lwin, Tommy Bastow, Marcy Walker, Matt Barela, Parvathy Nair, Gioia Bruno, Anna Karina, Sonny Bono.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 5, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 5, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,886 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,962 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,114
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 13, 1961
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: V.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1976 – Sally Hawkins, English actress; March 15, 1988 – Jolo Revilla, Filipino actor and politician; December 23, 1985 – Luke O'Loughlin, Australian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842