Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 278th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,328 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,027 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Larry Fine
- 1905Harriet E. MacGibbon
- 1950Jeff Conaway
- 1952Gigi Sabani
- 1955Ángela Molina
- 1955Caroline Loeb
- 1960Hitomi Kuroki
- 1975Kate Winslet
- 1987Park So-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1848Guido von List, Austrian-German journalist and poet (d. 1919)
- 1925Herbert Kretzmer, South African-English journalist and songwriter
- 1925Walter Dale Miller, American lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of South Dakota (d. 2015)
- 1932Dean Prentice, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1942Richard Street, American singer-songwriter (The Temptations and The Monitors) (d. 2013)
- 1964Keiji Fujiwara, Japanese voice actor
- 1966Jan Verhaas, Dutch snooker player and referee
- 1979Curtis Sanford, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Joe Lipari, American comedian, radio host, and producer
- 1988Kevin Olusola, American singer, cellist, and producer (Pentatonix)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 610Coronation of Byzantine Emperor Heraclius.
- 816King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
- 1665The University of Kiel is founded.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1864The Indian city of Calcutta is almost totally destroyed by a cyclone; 60,000 die.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1947The first televised White House address is given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman.
- 1948The 1948 Ashgabat earthquake kills 110,000.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
- 1988The Brazilian Constitution is ratified by the Constituent Assembly.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ed Kowalczyk, Bijou Phillips, Farooq Sheikh, Toshi, Ajoo, Johnny Nash, Natalie Press, Mark Arnold, Tsokye Tsomo Karchung, Mario Pelchat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1981 – Russell Tovey, English actor; May 2, 1962 – Elizabeth Berridge, American actress; August 6, 1964 – Moosie Drier, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046