Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 278th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,515 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,033 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Angus-Dain - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Angus-Dain will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Angus-Dain will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Robin Bailey
- 1921Phạm Duy
- 1924Barbara Kelly
- 1940Milena Dravić
- 1952Gigi Sabani
- 1964Keiji Fujiwara
- 1974Heather Headley
- 1976Royston Tan
- 1983Noot Seear
- 1991Betty Who
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1795Alexander Keith, Scottish-Canadian brewer and politician, 13th Mayor of Halifax (d. 1873)
- 1907Ragnar Nurkse, Estonian-American economist and academic (d. 1959)
- 1912Fritz Fischer, German physician (d. 2003)
- 1950Mari Henmi, Japanese singer and actress
- 1952Duncan Regehr, Canadian figure skater and actor
- 1975Monica Rial American voice actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1981Andy Nägelein, German footballer
- 1984Tiana Benjamin, English actress
- 1987Luigi Vitale, Italian footballer
- 1988Kevin Olusola, American singer, cellist, and producer (Pentatonix)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456The Visigoths under king Theodoric II, acting on orders of the Roman emperor Avitus, invade Iberia with an army of Burgundians, Franks and Goths, led by the kings Chilperic I and Gondioc. They defeat the Suebi under king Rechiar on the river Urbicus near Astorga (Gallaecia).
- 816King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
- 1143King Alfonso VII of León and Castile recognises Portugal as a Kingdom.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1915Bulgaria enters World War I as one of the Central Powers.
- 1944Royal Canadian Air Force pilots shoot down the first German jet fighter over France.
- 1944Suffrage is extended to women in France.
- 1968Police baton civil rights demonstrators in Derry, Northern Ireland – considered to mark the beginning of The Troubles.
- 1974Guildford pub bombings: bombs planted by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) kill four British soldiers and one civilian.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Cash, Scott Hamilton, Jennifer Paige, Catherine Ringer, Nomy Lamm, Johnny Copeland, Beniamino Gigli, Don Maclean, Butch Walker, Lim Seulong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1950 – Amos Gitai, Israeli director, producer, and author; April 21, 1988 – Christoph Sanders, American actor; December 30, 1946 – Patti Smith, American singer-songwriter and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175