Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 278th day of the year 1941. It was the 40th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,388 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,463 days or 25.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 962 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 13, 1973.
If a dog named Verne - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Verne will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Verne will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Louis Lumière
- 1941Roy Book Binder
- 1942Billy Scott
- 1951Karen Allen
- 1960Hitomi Kuroki
- 1974Alex Walkinshaw
- 1976Royston Tan
- 1981Kelvin Tan
- 1983Nicky Hilton
- 1988Bahar Kızıl
View the complete list of October 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1703Jonathan Edwards, American pastor and theologian (d. 1758)
- 1712Francesco Guardi, Italian painter (d. 1793)
- 1713Denis Diderot, French philosopher and critic (d. 1784)
- 1848Guido von List, Austrian-German journalist and poet (d. 1919)
- 1947Brian Johnson, English singer-songwriter (AC/DC and Geordie)
- 1960Daniel Baldwin, American actor, director, and producer
- 1965Theo Bos, Dutch footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2013)
- 1974Alex Walkinshaw, English actor
- 1977Vinnie Paz, Italian-American rapper and producer (Jedi Mind Tricks and Army of the Pharaohs)
- 1978Steinar Nickelsen, Norwegian organist and composer
View the complete list of October 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1793French Revolution: Christianity is disestablished in France.
- 1869The Saxby Gale devastates the Bay of Fundy region of Maritime Canada. The storm had been predicted over a year before by a British naval officer.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1910In a revolution in Portugal the monarchy is overthrown and a republic is declared.
- 1938In Nazi Germany, Jews’ passports are invalidated, and those who needed a passport for emigration purposes are given one marked with the letter J (Jude – Jew).
- 1944Suffrage is extended to women in France.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1962The Beatles’ first single, “Love Me Do” backed with “P.S. I Love You”, is released in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of October 5 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason James Richter, John Harvey, Rokia Traoré, Pedro Macedo Camacho, Gene Raymond, Chihiro Otsuka, Eliza Schneider, Maurice Gibb, Robert Patrick, Ted DiBiase, Jr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 5, 1941.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th October 1941 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 22, 1915. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 5, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 1941
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 40th Sunday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 101 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,388 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,463 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 962
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 13, 1973
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 22, 1915 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1975 – Talib Kweli, American rapper (Black Star and Reflection Eternal); October 27, 1950 – Fran Lebowitz, American author and actress; May 23, 1984 – Sam Milby, American-Filipino actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,868