Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1945 was a Friday and it was the 278th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,254 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 889 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Louise Dresser
- 1905Harriet E. MacGibbon
- 1925Gail Davis
- 1941Stephanie Cole
- 1949B. W. Stevenson
- 1957Bernie Mac
- 1961Sharon Cheslow
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1974Rich Franklin
- 1979Gao Yuanyuan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1338Alexios III of Trebizond (d. 1390)
- 1658Mary of Modena (d. 1718)
- 1923Albert Guðmundsson, Icelandic footballer and politician (d. 1994)
- 1924Bob Thaves, American cartoonist (d. 2006)
- 1925Walter Dale Miller, American lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of South Dakota (d. 2015)
- 1953Philip Hampton, English-Scottish accountant and businessman
- 1957Lee Thompson, English singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Madness and The Dance Brigade)
- 1982Michael Roos, Estonian-American football player
- 1982Steve Williams, Australian-German rugby player
- 1987Park So-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (T-ara and QBS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456The Visigoths under king Theodoric II, acting on orders of the Roman emperor Avitus, invade Iberia with an army of Burgundians, Franks and Goths, led by the kings Chilperic I and Gondioc. They defeat the Suebi under king Rechiar on the river Urbicus near Astorga (Gallaecia).
- 1143King Alfonso VII of León and Castile recognises Portugal as a Kingdom.
- 1665The University of Kiel is founded.
- 1793French Revolution: Christianity is disestablished in France.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1938In Nazi Germany, Jews’ passports are invalidated, and those who needed a passport for emigration purposes are given one marked with the letter J (Jude – Jew).
- 1955Disneyland Hotel opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
- 1988The Brazilian Constitution is ratified by the Constituent Assembly.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
- 2011In the Mekong River massacre, two Chinese cargo boats are hijacked and 13 crew members murdered in the lawless Golden Triangle region of Southeast Asia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Lilley, Mick Foley, Nerina Pallot, Emily Osment, Charlotte Hatherley, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Keiichi Suzuki, Ryo Katsuji, Britt Irvin, Virginie Efira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1988 – Jared Murillo, American singer, dancer, and actor (V Factory); April 7, 1951 – Janis Ian, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 23, 1975 – Jaime Bergman, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023