Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1945 was a Friday and it was the 278th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,199 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Robin Bailey
- 1940Thom Christopher
- 1950Jeff Conaway
- 1952Harold Faltermeyer
- 1964Keiji Fujiwara
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1978Morgan Webb
- 1984Tiana Benjamin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1792Joseph Crosfield, English businessman (d. 1844)
- 1929Richard F. Gordon, Jr., American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1938Teresa Heinz, Mozambican-American businesswoman and philanthropist
- 1955Ángela Molina, Spanish actress and singer
- 1955Jean-Jacques Lafon, French singer-songwriter
- 1957Lee Thompson, English singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Madness and The Dance Brigade)
- 1960Daniel Baldwin, American actor, director, and producer
- 1962Caron Keating, English television host (d. 2004)
- 1982Steve Williams, Australian-German rugby player
- 1988Benny Howell, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1938In Nazi Germany, Jews’ passports are invalidated, and those who needed a passport for emigration purposes are given one marked with the letter J (Jude – Jew).
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1948The 1948 Ashgabat earthquake kills 110,000.
- 1955Disneyland Hotel opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
- 1962Dr. No, the first in the James Bond film series, is released.
- 1982Chicago Tylenol murders: Johnson & Johnson initiates a nationwide product recall in the United States for all products in its Tylenol brand after several bottles in Chicago are found to have been laced with cyanide, resulting in seven deaths.
- 1988The Brazilian Constitution is ratified by the Constituent Assembly.
- 1999The Ladbroke Grove rail crash in west London kills 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aleksandr Abdulov, Helena Christensen, Phil Baron, Diane Guerrero, Lola Albright, Bethany Joy Lenz, Aaliyah, Caitlyn Jenner, Francis Cabrel, Sims Reeves.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1953 – David Wohl, American actor; June 15, 1973 – Neil Patrick Harris, American actor, singer, and director; May 18, 1941 – Miriam Margolyes, English-Australian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,021