Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1945 was a Friday and it was the 278th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,500 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 897 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pochacco - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 379 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pochacco will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pochacco will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ernst Pittschau
- 1902Larry Fine
- 1919Donald Pleasence
- 1947Brian Johnson
- 1949Yashiki Takajin
- 1955Jean-Jacques Lafon
- 1957Bernie Mac
- 1959Kelly Joe Phelps
- 1974Alex Walkinshaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1850Sergey Muromtsev, Russian lawyer and politician (d. 1910)
- 1898Nachum Gutman, Moldovan-Israeli painter and sculptor (d. 1980)
- 1907Ragnar Nurkse, Estonian-American economist and academic (d. 1959)
- 1939Marie-Claire Blais, Canadian author and playwright
- 1941Eduardo Duhalde, Argentinian lawyer and politician, 50th President of Argentina
- 1947Brian Johnson, English singer-songwriter (AC/DC and Geordie)
- 1975Parminder Nagra, English actress
- 1978Steinar Nickelsen, Norwegian organist and composer
- 1979Vince Grella, Australian footballer
- 1987Kevin Mirallas, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Foundation of Concepción, city in Chile.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1910In a revolution in Portugal the monarchy is overthrown and a republic is declared.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1947The first televised White House address is given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman.
- 1969The first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus airs on BBC One.
- 1970Montreal: British Trade Commissioner James Cross is kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group, triggering the October Crisis.
- 1982Chicago Tylenol murders: Johnson & Johnson initiates a nationwide product recall in the United States for all products in its Tylenol brand after several bottles in Chicago are found to have been laced with cyanide, resulting in seven deaths.
- 1991An Indonesian military transport crashes after takeoff from Jakarta killing 137.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beth Toussaint, Gary LeVox, Dasha Kapustina, Viktor Giacobbo, Ben Davidson, Wayne Morris, Krayzie Bone, Guillaume Canet, Hiroaki Hirata, Hollie Cavanagh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1986 – Gemma Arterton, English actress and singer; May 11, 1965 – Monsour del Rosario, Filipino martial artist and actor; October 16, 1967 – Davina McCall, English television host and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,142