Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 279th day of the year 1948. It was the 40th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,446 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,815 days or 24.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 896 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 13, 1980.
If a dog named Chipie - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chipie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chipie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Louis Lumière
- 1883Ernst Pittschau
- 1919Donald Pleasence
- 1929Fred Feast
- 1939Marie Laforêt
- 1942Billy Scott
- 1951Bob Geldof
- 1955Caroline Loeb
- 1983Jesse Eisenberg
- 1988Bobby Edner
View the complete list of October 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1901John Alton, Austrian-American director and cinematographer (d. 1996)
- 1905Harriet E. MacGibbon, American actress (d. 1987)
- 1922Bil Keane, American soldier and cartoonist (d. 2011)
- 1929Bill Wirtz, American businessman (d. 2007)
- 1939A. R. Penck, German painter and sculptor
- 1947Brian Johnson, English singer-songwriter (AC/DC and Geordie)
- 1951Karen Allen, American actress
- 1961Matthew Kauffman, American journalist
- 1980James Toseland, English motorcycle racer
- 1985Nicola Roberts, English singer-songwriter and actress (Girls Aloud)
View the complete list of October 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IBESVA? Check your answers here: Word finder IBESVA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 610Coronation of Byzantine Emperor Heraclius.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1914World War I: first aerial combat resulting in an intentional fatality.
- 1943Ninety-eight American POW’s are executed by Japanese forces on Wake Island.
- 1947The first televised White House address is given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman.
- 1948The 1948 Ashgabat earthquake kills 110,000.
- 1988The Brazilian Constitution is ratified by the Constituent Assembly.
- 1991The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
- 2011In the Mekong River massacre, two Chinese cargo boats are hijacked and 13 crew members murdered in the lawless Golden Triangle region of Southeast Asia.
View the complete list of October 5 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kaley Cuoco, Chubby Checker, Brian Krause, Michel Blanc, Anthony Caruso, Terry Sanders, Grigoris Bithikotsis, Billy West, Rory Culkin, Sowelu.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 5, 1948.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th October 1948 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -202. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 5, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 1948
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 40th Tuesday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 217 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,446 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,815 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 896
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 13, 1980
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1957 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-202)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: V.X.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1975 – Bradley Cooper, American actor and producer; November 29, 1976 – Ehren McGhehey, American actor and stuntman; January 12, 1989 – Arci Muñoz, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907