Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,923 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 674 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Kasch - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kasch will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kasch will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Mary Fuller
- 1919Robin Bailey
- 1939Marie Laforêt
- 1942Richard Street
- 1952Clive Barker
- 1960Hitomi Kuroki
- 1964Keiji Fujiwara
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1983Nicky Hilton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1873Lucien Mérignac, French fencer (d. 1941)
- 1878Louise Dresser, American actress (d. 1965)
- 1879Francis Peyton Rous, American pathologist and virologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1885Arunachalam Mahadeva, Sri Lankan politician and diplomat (d. 1969)
- 1940Milena Dravić, Serbian actress
- 1949B. W. Stevenson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1988)
- 1950Eddie Clarke, English guitarist (Motörhead and Fastway)
- 1963Michael Hadschieff, Austrian speed skater
- 1976Song Seung-heon, South Korean actor and singer
- 1988Kevin Olusola, American singer, cellist, and producer (Pentatonix)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456The Visigoths under king Theodoric II, acting on orders of the Roman emperor Avitus, invade Iberia with an army of Burgundians, Franks and Goths, led by the kings Chilperic I and Gondioc. They defeat the Suebi under king Rechiar on the river Urbicus near Astorga (Gallaecia).
- 1550Foundation of Concepción, city in Chile.
- 1857The City of Anaheim, California is founded.
- 1945Hollywood Black Friday: A six-month strike by Hollywood set decorators turns into a bloody riot at the gates of Warner Brothers’ studios.
- 1947The first televised White House address is given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman.
- 1953The first documented recovery meeting of Narcotics Anonymous is held.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
- 1982Chicago Tylenol murders: Johnson & Johnson initiates a nationwide product recall in the United States for all products in its Tylenol brand after several bottles in Chicago are found to have been laced with cyanide, resulting in seven deaths.
- 1984Marc Garneau becomes the first Canadian in space, aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamey Johnson, Canuplin, Bruno Nogueira, Erin Hershey Presley, Masayuki Suzuki, Julie McCullough, Martin Sheen, Anthony Laciura, Bailey Hanks, Andrea Jennifer Shubert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 5, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blue Velvet by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1969 – Mark Lui, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and producer (Dry); June 10, 1959 – Tim Van Patten, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 14, 1977 – Malik Bendjelloul, Swedish director and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,213