Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 278th day of the year 1970. It was the 40th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,639 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,880 days or 16.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 597 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 13, 2002.
If a dog named Mickie - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mickie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mickie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ernst Pittschau
- 1923Glynis Johns
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1971South Park Mexican
- 1974Rich Franklin
- 1979Ximena Herrera
- 1983Nicky Hilton
- 1988Bobby Edner
View the complete list of October 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1824Henry Chadwick, English-American historian and author (d. 1908)
- 1882Robert H. Goddard, American physicist, engineer, and academic (d. 1945)
- 1889Teresa de la Parra, French-Venezuelan author and educator (d. 1936)
- 1907Mrs. Miller, American singer (d. 1997)
- 1913Eugene B. Fluckey American admiral, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2007)
- 1925Herbert Kretzmer, South African-English journalist and songwriter
- 1943Michael Morpurgo, English author, poet, and playwright
- 1952Harold Faltermeyer, German musician, composer, and producer
- 1957Mark Geragos, American lawyer
- 1963Laura Davies, English golfer and sportscaster
View the complete list of October 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 610Coronation of Byzantine Emperor Heraclius.
- 1143King Alfonso VII of León and Castile recognises Portugal as a Kingdom.
- 1869The Saxby Gale devastates the Bay of Fundy region of Maritime Canada. The storm had been predicted over a year before by a British naval officer.
- 1955Disneyland Hotel opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
- 1962Dr. No, the first in the James Bond film series, is released.
- 1974Guildford pub bombings: bombs planted by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) kill four British soldiers and one civilian.
- 1986Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed. The British newspaper The Sunday Times runs Mordechai Vanunu’s story on its front page under the headline: “Revealed — the secrets of Israel’s nuclear arsenal”.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 2000Mass demonstrations in Belgrade lead to resignation of Serbian strongman Slobodan Milošević. These demonstrations are often called the Bulldozer Revolution.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
View the complete list of October 5 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Agathonas Iakovidis, Gregg Turkington, Karolina Gočeva, Luci Christian, Paige Davis, Janet Leigh, Christopher Douglas, Fra Fee, Puff Johnson, Marjorie Yates.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 5, 1970.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th October 1970 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1999. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cracklin’ Rosie by Neil Diamond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 5th October 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 5, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 1970
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 40th Monday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 258 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,639 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,880 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 597
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 13, 2002
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1999 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1966 (-135)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Cracklin’ Rosie by Neil Diamond (October 10, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1974 – Tado, Filipino comedian and actor (d. 2014); November 14, 1956 – Peter R. de Vries, Dutch journalist and producer; April 29, 1965 – Peter Rauhofer, Austrian DJ and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862