Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 279th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,676 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Harriet E. MacGibbon
- 1919Robin Bailey
- 1941Roy Book Binder
- 1945Brian Connolly
- 1955Jean-Jacques Lafon
- 1961Sharon Cheslow
- 1979Joe Lipari
- 1987Park So-yeon
- 1988Maja Salvador
- 1991Betty Who
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1879Francis Peyton Rous, American pathologist and virologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1922Jock Stein, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 1985)
- 1940John Byrne Cooke, American author and photographer
- 1940Thom Christopher, American actor
- 1961Matthew Kauffman, American journalist
- 1965Mario Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1967Rex Chapman, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1970Matthew Knights, Australian footballer and coach
- 1972Aaron Guiel, Canadian baseball player
- 1988Bobby Edner, American singer, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 816King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1864The Indian city of Calcutta is almost totally destroyed by a cyclone; 60,000 die.
- 1877Chief Joseph surrenders his Nez Perce band to General Nelson A. Miles.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1944Royal Canadian Air Force pilots shoot down the first German jet fighter over France.
- 1955Disneyland Hotel opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1988The Chilean opposition coalition Concertación (center-left) defeats Augusto Pinochet in his re-election attempt and a general election is called the following year.
- 1991An Indonesian military transport crashes after takeoff from Jakarta killing 137.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryo Fukawa, Josh Klinghoffer, Nasri, Judy Tenuta, Tony Osoba, Todd Glass, Pierce Gagnon, Sir Mix-a-Lot, Corey Harris, Ki Longfellow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1969 – Jason Priestley, Canadian-American actor, director, and producer; October 27, 1969 – Peter O'Meara, Irish actor; May 29, 1980 – Shugo Tokumaru, Japanese singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084