Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 278th day of the year 2006. It was the 40th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,852 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,617 days or 4.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 13, 2038.
If a dog named Farfalla - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Farfalla will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Farfalla will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905John Hoyt
- 1929Fred Feast
- 1943Steve Miller
- 1972Thomas Roberts
- 1974Colin Meloy
- 1974Heather Headley
- 1974Rich Franklin
- 1975Kate Winslet
- 1988Bahar Kızıl
View the complete list of October 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1717Marie Anne de Mailly, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1744)
- 1879Francis Peyton Rous, American pathologist and virologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1923Kailashpati Mishra, Indian lawyer and politician, 18th Governor of Gujarat (d. 2012)
- 1923Stig Dagerman, Swedish journalist and author (d. 1954)
- 1929Bill Wirtz, American businessman (d. 2007)
- 1929Richard F. Gordon, Jr., American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1948Zoran Živković, Serbian author and academic
- 1959David Shannon, American author and illustrator
- 1984Naima Adedapo, American singer and dancer
- 1989Ify Ibekwe, American basketball player
View the complete list of October 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Derrick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 816King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
- 1895The first individual time trial for racing cyclists is held on a 50-mile course north of London.
- 1938In Nazi Germany, Jews’ passports are invalidated, and those who needed a passport for emigration purposes are given one marked with the letter J (Jude – Jew).
- 1969The first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus airs on BBC One.
- 1973Signature of the European Patent Convention.
- 1986Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed. The British newspaper The Sunday Times runs Mordechai Vanunu’s story on its front page under the headline: “Revealed — the secrets of Israel’s nuclear arsenal”.
- 1988The Chilean opposition coalition Concertación (center-left) defeats Augusto Pinochet in his re-election attempt and a general election is called the following year.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 1991The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
- 2000Mass demonstrations in Belgrade lead to resignation of Serbian strongman Slobodan Milošević. These demonstrations are often called the Bulldozer Revolution.
View the complete list of October 5 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Ferrero, Triple H, Felix Silla, Noddy Holder, A-Lin, Don Everly, Danny John-Jules, Georgiy Zhzhonov, Jan Peerce, Heidi Mueller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 5, 2006.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th October 2006 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 2003. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1990. Your score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SexyBack by Justin Timberlake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 5th October 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 5, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 278th day of 2006
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 40th Thursday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,852 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,617 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 165
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 13, 2038
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 2003 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1990 (-102)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake (October 7, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: V.X.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1972 – Bae Yong-joon, South Korean actor; June 26, 1973 – Parry Shen, American actor and producer; July 16, 1969 – Daryl Mitchell, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,106