Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 2008 was a Sunday and it was the 279th day of the year 2008. It was the 40th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,640 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,547 days or 4.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 13, 2040.
If a dog named Caspar - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caspar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Caspar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Manny Ziener
- 1888Mary Fuller
- 1905John Hoyt
- 1924Barbara Kelly
- 1933Diane Cilento
- 1943Steve Miller
- 1947Brian Johnson
- 1959Kelly Joe Phelps
- 1970Cal Wilson
- 1972Thomas Roberts
View the complete list of October 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1857Peadar Toner Mac Fhionnlaoich, Irish author and playwright (d. 1942)
- 1905John Hoyt, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1907Mrs. Miller, American singer (d. 1997)
- 1924Barbara Kelly, Canadian actress and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1925Walter Dale Miller, American lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of South Dakota (d. 2015)
- 1926Willi Unsoeld, American mountaineer and educator (d. 1979)
- 1965Mario Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1966Terri Runnels, American wrestler and manager
- 1975Kate Winslet, English actress and singer
- 1987Park So-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (T-ara and QBS)
View the complete list of October 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eugene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 610Coronation of Byzantine Emperor Heraclius.
- 869The Fourth Council of Constantinople is convened to decide about what to do about patriarch Photius of Constantinople.
- 1921Baseball: The World Series is broadcast on the radio for the first time.
- 1936The Jarrow March sets off for London.
- 1969The first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus airs on BBC One.
- 1974Guildford pub bombings: bombs planted by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) kill four British soldiers and one civilian.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
- 1986Israeli secret nuclear weapons are revealed. The British newspaper The Sunday Times runs Mordechai Vanunu’s story on its front page under the headline: “Revealed — the secrets of Israel’s nuclear arsenal”.
- 1991The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
- 2011In the Mekong River massacre, two Chinese cargo boats are hijacked and 13 crew members murdered in the lawless Golden Triangle region of Southeast Asia.
View the complete list of October 5 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Kelly, Emanuela Pacotto, Amrish Puri, Falco, James Woods, Jorge Garcia, Selina Scott, D. Woods, Rosa Mendes, Mimi Kok.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 5, 2008.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th October 2008 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever You Like by T.I. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 5th October 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 5, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 2008
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 40th Sunday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,640 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,547 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 157
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 13, 2040
- Age in dog years: 68 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Whatever You Like by T.I. (October 11, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: V.X.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1987 – Stacey Farber, Canadian actress; September 10, 1956 – Johnnie Fingers, Irish pianist, songwriter, and producer (The Boomtown Rats); October 15, 1954 – Jere Burns, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,985