Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 279th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,261 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Charley Donaghey - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charley Donaghey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Charley Donaghey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Barbara Werle
- 1936Sandra Voe
- 1942Britt Ekland
- 1943Cees Veerman
- 1970Shauna MacDonald
- 1972Daniel Cavanagh
- 1977Wes Ramsey
- 1986Tereza Kerndlová
- 1989Ena Kadić
- 1991Roshon Fegan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1738Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria (d. 1789)
- 1866Reginald Fessenden, Canadian engineer and academic, invented radiotelephony (d. 1932)
- 1886Edwin Fischer, Swiss pianist and conductor (d. 1960)
- 1905Helen Wills, American tennis player and painter (d. 1998)
- 1942Britt Ekland, Swedish actress and singer
- 1943Alexander Maxovich Shilov, Russian painter
- 1963Elisabeth Shue, American actress
- 1965Rubén Sierra, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1969Troy Shaw, English snooker player
- 1971Alan Stubbs, English footballer, coach, and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels kill and decapitate the Xin dynasty emperor Wang Mang two days after the capital Chang'an is sacked during a peasant rebellion.
- 404Byzantine Empress Eudoxia has her seventh and last pregnancy which ends in a miscarriage. She is left bleeding and dies of an infection shortly after.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1903The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- 1908Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
- 1942World War II: The October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins as United States Marine Corps forces attack Imperial Japanese Army units along the Matanikau River.
- 1945Baseball: Billy Sianis and his pet billy goat are ejected from Wrigley Field during Game 4 of the 1945 World Series.
- 1973Egypt launches a coordinated attack with Syria against Israel leading to the Yom Kippur War.
- 1987Fiji becomes a republic.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Havoc, Young MC, Traci Lind, Tom Baker, Agnes Obel, Jill Ritchie, Ann Petersen, David Coverdale, Meg Bennett, Bill Engvall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 6, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1977 – Trần Thu Hà, Vietnamese singer, producer, and dancer; December 3, 1948 – Ozzy Osbourne, English-American singer-songwriter and actor (Black Sabbath); September 11, 1958 – Brad Lesley, American baseball player and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,140