Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 279th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,206 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Melo - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Melo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Melo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1935Charito Solis
- 1938Serge Nubret
- 1946Vinod Khanna
- 1951Kevin Cronin
- 1976Barbie Hsu
- 1977Wes Ramsey
- 1979Lex Shrapnel
- 1982Meiyang Chаng
- 1998Mia-Sophie Wellenbrink
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1767Henri Christophe, Grenadian-Haitian king (d. 1820)
- 1887Le Corbusier, Swiss-French architect and painter, designed the Philips Pavilion and Saint-Pierre, Firminy (d. 1965)
- 1910Barbara Castle, Baroness Castle of Blackburn, English journalist and politician, First Secretary of State (d. 2002)
- 1943Richard Caborn, English engineer and politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1959Oil Can Boyd, American baseball player
- 1965Rubén Sierra, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1972Anders Iwers, Swedish bass player (Tiamat, Cemetary, and Ceremonial Oath)
- 1982Lil Wyte, American rapper
- 1986Olivia Thirlby, American actress
- 1993Joe Rafferty, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69 BCBattle of Tigranocerta: Forces of the Roman Republic led by Lucullus defeat the army of the Kingdom of Armenia led by King Tigranes the Great.
- 404Byzantine Empress Eudoxia has her seventh and last pregnancy which ends in a miscarriage. She is left bleeding and dies of an infection shortly after.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1683German immigrant families found Germantown in the colony of Pennsylvania, marking the first major immigration of German people to America.
- 1789French Revolution: Louis XVI returns to Paris from Versailles after being confronted by the Parisian women on October 5.
- 1854In England the Great fire of Newcastle and Gateshead starts shortly after midnight, leading to 53 deaths and hundreds injured.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1973Egypt launches a coordinated attack with Syria against Israel leading to the Yom Kippur War.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Märt Avandi, Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, Aurela Gaçe, Pamela Reed, Paul Stanley, Martin Ritt, Thom Christopher, Mac Davis, Sıla Şahin, Andrea Brillantes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 6, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1966 – A. R. Rahman, Indian singer-songwriter and producer; August 23, 1909 – Leila Danette, American actress (d. 2012); March 27, 1969 – Mary Kiani, Scottish singer-songwriter (The Time Frequency).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187