Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 279th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,930 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1591Settimia Caccini
- 1906Janet Gaynor
- 1940Ellen Travolta
- 1942Fred Travalena
- 1963Jsu Garcia
- 1972Daniel Cavanagh
- 1973Ioan Gruffudd
- 1974Jeremy Sisto
- 1978Pamela David
- 1986Olivia Thirlby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1838Giuseppe Cesare Abba, Italian soldier, poet, and author (d. 1910)
- 1908Carole Lombard, American actress and singer (d. 1942)
- 1930Hafez al-Assad, Syrian general and politician, 20th President of Syria (d. 2000)
- 1947Patxi Andión, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor
- 1963Sven Andersson, Swedish footballer and coach
- 1965Rubén Sierra, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1972Anders Iwers, Swedish bass player (Tiamat, Cemetary, and Ceremonial Oath)
- 1977Jamie Laurie, American singer-songwriter (Flobots)
- 1977Vladimir Manchev, Bulgarian footballer and manager
- 1989Tyler Ennis, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69 BCBattle of Tigranocerta: Forces of the Roman Republic led by Lucullus defeat the army of the Kingdom of Armenia led by King Tigranes the Great.
- 404Byzantine Empress Eudoxia has her seventh and last pregnancy which ends in a miscarriage. She is left bleeding and dies of an infection shortly after.
- 1600Jacopo Peri’s Euridice, the earliest surviving opera, receives its première performance in Florence, signifying the beginning of the Baroque period
- 1777American Revolutionary War: General Sir Henry Clinton leads British forces in the capture of Continental Army Hudson River defenses in the Battle of Forts Clinton and Montgomery.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1884The Naval War College of the United States Navy is founded in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1910Eleftherios Venizelos is elected Prime Minister of Greece for the first time (seven times in total).
- 1976Massacre of students gathering at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, to protest the return of ex-dictator Thanom, by a coalition of right-wing paramilitary and government forces, triggering the return of the military to government.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- 2002The French oil tanker Limburg is bombed off Yemen.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daryl Blonder, Jan Groth, Shigeru Izumiya, Buffalo Bob Smith, Myriam Montemayor Cruz, Peter Ind, Gloria Vanderbilt, Slim Dusty, Tim White, Tom McRae.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 6, 1921.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1981 – Marty Adams, Canadian actor and screenwriter; December 30, 1911 – Jeanette Nolan, American actress (d. 1998); February 8, 1961 – Bruce Timm, American animator and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913