Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 280th day of the year 1928. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,713 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,238 days or 30.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 14, 1960.
If a dog named Mehitabel - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mehitabel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mehitabel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Carole Lombard
- 1928Barbara Werle
- 1943Michael Durrell
- 1961Miyuki Matsuda
- 1963Elisabeth Shue
- 1972Ko So-young
- 1973Ioan Gruffudd
- 1982MC Lars
- 1982Michael Arden
- 1986Olivia Thirlby
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1773Louis Philippe I of France (d. 1850)
- 1900Stan Nichols, English cricketer (d. 1961)
- 1918André Pilette, French-Belgian race car driver (d. 1993)
- 1928Barbara Werle, American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1942Britt Ekland, Swedish actress and singer
- 1953Raul Rebane, Estonian journalist and author
- 1954Darrell M. West, American political scientist, author, and academic
- 1956Kathleen Webb, American author and illustrator
- 1967Kennet Andersson, Swedish footballer
- 1979Richard Seymour, American football player
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TLEBFOABU? Check your answers here: Unscramble words TLEBFOABU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels kill and decapitate the Xin dynasty emperor Wang Mang two days after the capital Chang'an is sacked during a peasant rebellion.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1789French Revolution: Louis XVI returns to Paris from Versailles after being confronted by the Parisian women on October 5.
- 1903The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- 1923The great powers of World War I withdraw from Istanbul.
- 1942World War II: The October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins as United States Marine Corps forces attack Imperial Japanese Army units along the Matanikau River.
- 1976Cubana de Aviación Flight 455 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean shortly after taking off from Bridgetown, Barbados, after two bombs, placed on board by terrorists with connections to the CIA, exploded. All 73 people on board are killed.
- 1976New Premier Hua Guofeng orders the arrest of the Gang of Four and associates and ends the Cultural Revolution in the People’s Republic of China.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- 2007Jason Lewis completes the first human-powered circumnavigation of the globe.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Bickers, Margo Kane, Jack Jones, Sigfred Johansen, James House, Bam Margera, David Leland, Abbey Lincoln, Tatyana Shmyga, Barry Took.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 1928 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 25, 1909. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 280th day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 255 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,713 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,238 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,141
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 1960
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 25, 1909 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.X.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1971 – Dana Eskelson, American actress; February 26, 1979 – Shalim Ortiz, Puerto Rican-American actor and singer; August 1, 1918 – Richard Pearson, Welsh-English actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895