Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 279th day of the year 1929. It was the 40th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,610 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,870 days or 29.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 14, 1961.
If a dog named Papico - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Papico will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Papico will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alice Timander
- 1951Kevin Cronin
- 1954David Hidalgo
- 1961Miyuki Matsuda
- 1966Jacqueline Obradors
- 1973Jeff B. Davis
- 1984Joanna Pacitti
- 1986Olivia Thirlby
- 1988Maki Horikita
- 1989Ena Kadić
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1767Henri Christophe, Grenadian-Haitian king (d. 1820)
- 1895Caroline Gordon, American author and critic (d. 1981)
- 1913Méret Oppenheim, German-Swiss painter and photographer (d. 1985)
- 1915Humberto Sousa Medeiros, Portuguese-American cardinal (d. 1983)
- 1922Teala Loring, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1935Charito Solis, Filipino actress (d. 1998)
- 1938Serge Nubret, Caribbean-French bodybuilder and actor (d. 2011)
- 1964Matthew Sweet, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Community Trolls, Oh-OK, and The Thorns)
- 1989Ena Kadić, Bosnian-Austrian model (d. 2015)
- 1998Mia-Sophie Wellenbrink, German actress and singer
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1903The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- 1910Eleftherios Venizelos is elected Prime Minister of Greece for the first time (seven times in total).
- 1927Opening of The Jazz Singer, the first prominent talking movie.
- 1939World War II: Germany’s invasion of Poland ends with the surrender of Independent Operational Group Polesie after the Battle of Kock
- 1976Cubana de Aviación Flight 455 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean shortly after taking off from Bridgetown, Barbados, after two bombs, placed on board by terrorists with connections to the CIA, exploded. All 73 people on board are killed.
- 1976New Premier Hua Guofeng orders the arrest of the Gang of Four and associates and ends the Cultural Revolution in the People’s Republic of China.
- 1977The first prototype of the Mikoyan MiG-29, designated 9-01, makes its maiden flight.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pontiff to visit the White House.
- 2007Jason Lewis completes the first human-powered circumnavigation of the globe.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan LaPaglia, Betty Driver, Douglas Trumbull, Charlie Schlatter, Linnea Quigley, Clare Buckfield, Janet Jones, Raymond Lam, Sadie Frost, Piper Perabo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 1929.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1920. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 40th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,610 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,870 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,104
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1920 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1980 – Aleksa Palladino, American actress and singer; January 7, 1978 – Asami Imajuku, Japanese model, actress, and singer; November 7, 1955 – Kitty Margolis, American singer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,792