Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 279th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,600 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 968 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Leviticus - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leviticus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Leviticus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1820Jenny Lind
- 1966Jacqueline Obradors
- 1970Shauna MacDonald
- 1976Barbie Hsu
- 1978Carolina Gynning
- 1978Pamela David
- 1982Lil Wyte
- 1982Michael Arden
- 1984Pelin Karahan
- 1986Olivia Thirlby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1573Henry Wriothesley, 3rd Earl of Southampton, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire (d. 1624)
- 1610Charles de Sainte-Maure, duc de Montausier, French general (d. 1690)
- 1862Albert J. Beveridge, American historian and politician (d. 1927)
- 1900Stan Nichols, English cricketer (d. 1961)
- 1922Joe Frazier, American baseball player and manager (d. 2011)
- 1942Britt Ekland, Swedish actress and singer
- 1965Peg O'Connor, American philosopher and academic
- 1974Kenny Jönsson, Swedish ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Daniel Brière, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Tyler Ennis, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1683German immigrant families found Germantown in the colony of Pennsylvania, marking the first major immigration of German people to America.
- 1789French Revolution: Louis XVI returns to Paris from Versailles after being confronted by the Parisian women on October 5.
- 1903The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- 1910Eleftherios Venizelos is elected Prime Minister of Greece for the first time (seven times in total).
- 1923The great powers of World War I withdraw from Istanbul.
- 1927Opening of The Jazz Singer, the first prominent talking movie.
- 1976Cubana de Aviación Flight 455 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean shortly after taking off from Bridgetown, Barbados, after two bombs, placed on board by terrorists with connections to the CIA, exploded. All 73 people on board are killed.
- 1985PC Keith Blakelock is murdered as riots erupt in the Broadwater Farm suburb of London.
- 1987Fiji becomes a republic.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Soo, Kevin Smith, Fred Armisen, Tove Maës, Teresa Wright, Victoria Song, Pamela Salem, Adam Duritz, John Kassir, Haruka Kudo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 6, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1979 – Sam Atwell, Australian actor and director; October 4, 1953 – Tchéky Karyo, Turkish-French actor and singer; December 30, 1944 – Jean Fergusson, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,152