Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 279th day of the year 1942. It was the 40th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,746 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,582 days or 26.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 973 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 14, 1974.
If a dog named Karen - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Karen will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Karen will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Jackie Saunders
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1945Ivan Graziani
- 1946Millie Small
- 1961Miyuki Matsuda
- 1973Jeff B. Davis
- 1976Barbie Hsu
- 1977Wes Ramsey
- 1982Michael Arden
- 1991Roshon Fegan
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1908Carole Lombard, American actress and singer (d. 1942)
- 1946Lloyd Doggett, American lawyer and politician
- 1956Sadiq al-Ahmar, Yemeni politician
- 1957Bruce Grobbelaar, Zimbabwean footballer and coach
- 1959Oil Can Boyd, American baseball player
- 1982Levon Aronian, Armenian chess player
- 1985Mitchell Cole, English footballer (d. 2012)
- 1988Maki Horikita, Japanese actress
- 1990Han Sunhwa, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Secret)
- 1998Mia-Sophie Wellenbrink, German actress and singer
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sean’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1723Benjamin Franklin arrives in Philadelphia at the age of 17.
- 1849The execution of The 13 Martyrs of Arad after the Hungarian war of independence.
- 1942World War II: The October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins as United States Marine Corps forces attack Imperial Japanese Army units along the Matanikau River.
- 1973Egypt launches a coordinated attack with Syria against Israel leading to the Yom Kippur War.
- 1977In Alicante, Spain, fascists attack a group of MCPV militants and sympathizers, and one MCPV sympathizer is killed.
- 1977The first prototype of the Mikoyan MiG-29, designated 9-01, makes its maiden flight.
- 1981Egyptian President Anwar Sadat is murdered by Islamic extremists.
- 1985PC Keith Blakelock is murdered as riots erupt in the Broadwater Farm suburb of London.
- 2000Argentine vice president Carlos Álvarez resigns.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valérie Lemercier, Jonn Penney, Icíar Bollaín, Albert Hammond, Tony Gilroy, Erena Ono, Karlie Kloss, Caroline Corinth, Charlie Hunnam, Kristina Wagner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 9, 1929. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 1942
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 40th Tuesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 109 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,746 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,582 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 973
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 1974
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 22, 1967 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 9, 1929 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.X.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1922 – Eleanor Parker, American actress and singer (d. 2013); December 12, 1915 – Frank Sinatra, American singer, actor, and producer (d. 1998); June 24, 1994 – Erin Moriarty, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,826