Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 279th day of the year 1973. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,476 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,492 days or 15.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 558 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 14, 2005.
If a dog named Bouvier - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bouvier will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bouvier will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alice Timander
- 1940Ellen Travolta
- 1945Ivan Graziani
- 1978Carolina Gynning
- 1978Pamela David
- 1982Bronagh Waugh
- 1982Lil Wyte
- 1986Meg Myers
- 1986Olivia Thirlby
- 1988Maki Horikita
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1876Ernest Lapointe, Canadian lawyer and politician, 18th Canadian Minister of Justice (d. 1941)
- 1942Dan Christensen, American painter (d. 2007)
- 1943Michael Durrell, American actor
- 1964Matthew Sweet, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Community Trolls, Oh-OK, and The Thorns)
- 1966Niall Quinn, Irish footballer and manager
- 1971Takis Gonias, Greek footballer and manager
- 1976Freddy García, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1976Stefan Postma, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1978Carolina Gynning, Swedish model, actress, and singer
- 1980Wes Durston, English cricketer
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 404Byzantine Empress Eudoxia has her seventh and last pregnancy which ends in a miscarriage. She is left bleeding and dies of an infection shortly after.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1854In England the Great fire of Newcastle and Gateshead starts shortly after midnight, leading to 53 deaths and hundreds injured.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1884The Naval War College of the United States Navy is founded in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1908Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
- 1976Massacre of students gathering at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, to protest the return of ex-dictator Thanom, by a coalition of right-wing paramilitary and government forces, triggering the return of the military to government.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- 2000Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević resigns.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Creed Bratton, Idan Raichel, Carlo Ponti, Rima Fakih, Stefan Dennis, John Quayle, Luz Casal, Allan Ekelund, Judy Canova, Devon Scott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 1973.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 1973 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 24, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Half-Breed by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 6th October 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 279th day of 1973
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,476 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,492 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 558
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 2005
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1974 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 24, 1988 (-126)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Half-Breed by Cher (October 6, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1941 – Harrison Page, American actor; September 22, 1989 – Kim Hyo-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls' Generation); April 1, 1949 – Gil Scott-Heron, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922