Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 280th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,492 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Charito Solis
- 1954David Hidalgo
- 1963Elisabeth Shue
- 1963Jsu Garcia
- 1964Matthew Sweet
- 1970Shauna MacDonald
- 1972Ko So-young
- 1974Jeremy Sisto
- 1977Shimon Gershon
- 1982Meiyang Chаng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1573Henry Wriothesley, 3rd Earl of Southampton, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire (d. 1624)
- 1923Yaşar Kemal, Turkish journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1930Richie Benaud, Australian cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2015)
- 1940Ellen Travolta, American actress
- 1941Paul Popham, American soldier and activist, co-founded Gay Men’s Health Crisis (b. 1987)
- 1976Magdalena Kučerová, Czech-German tennis player
- 1977Shimon Gershon, Israeli footballer and singer
- 1980Arnaud Coyot, French cyclist (d. 2013)
- 1982Bronagh Waugh, Northern Irish actress
- 1990Han Sunhwa, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Secret)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1600Jacopo Peri’s Euridice, the earliest surviving opera, receives its première performance in Florence, signifying the beginning of the Baroque period
- 1723Benjamin Franklin arrives in Philadelphia at the age of 17.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1910Eleftherios Venizelos is elected Prime Minister of Greece for the first time (seven times in total).
- 1939World War II: Germany’s invasion of Poland ends with the surrender of Independent Operational Group Polesie after the Battle of Kock
- 1976Cubana de Aviación Flight 455 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean shortly after taking off from Bridgetown, Barbados, after two bombs, placed on board by terrorists with connections to the CIA, exploded. All 73 people on board are killed.
- 1999Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women is adopted.
- 2000Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević resigns.
- 2002The French oil tanker Limburg is bombed off Yemen.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Omid Djalili, Mike Brant, Ramon Zamora, Yoo Chae-yeong, Marjoe Gortner, Keith Flint, David Yost, Lil' JJ, Amos Milburn, Aage Redal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 6, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Bites by Def Leppard as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1964 – Ron Sexsmith, Canadian singer-songwriter; June 21, 1981 – Brandon Flowers, American singer-songwriter (The Killers); March 2, 1944 – Uschi Glas, German actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059