Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 280th day of the year 2004. It was the 40th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,463 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,821 days or 4.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 14, 2036.
If a dog named Godie - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Godie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Godie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alice Timander
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1936Sandra Voe
- 1947Patxi Andión
- 1961Miyuki Matsuda
- 1974Alexis Georgoulis
- 1974Jeremy Sisto
- 1977Shimon Gershon
- 1982MC Lars
- 1982Meiyang Chаng
View the complete list of October 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1459Martin Behaim, German navigator and geographer (d. 1507)
- 1895Caroline Gordon, American author and critic (d. 1981)
- 1938Serge Nubret, Caribbean-French bodybuilder and actor (d. 2011)
- 1942Fred Travalena, American comedian and actor (d. 2009)
- 1944Carlos Pace, Brazilian race car driver (d. 1977)
- 1946Eddie Villanueva, Filipino evangelist and politician, founded the ZOE Broadcasting Network
- 1953Klaas Bruinsma, Dutch drug lord (d. 1991)
- 1974Kenny Jönsson, Swedish ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Freddy García, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1993Adam Gemili, English sprinter
View the complete list of October 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Krista’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1600Jacopo Peri’s Euridice, the earliest surviving opera, receives its première performance in Florence, signifying the beginning of the Baroque period
- 1762Seven Years’ War: Conclusion of the Battle of Manila between Britain and Spain, which resulted in the British occupation of Manila for the rest of the war.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: General Sir Henry Clinton leads British forces in the capture of Continental Army Hudson River defenses in the Battle of Forts Clinton and Montgomery.
- 1849The execution of The 13 Martyrs of Arad after the Hungarian war of independence.
- 1854In England the Great fire of Newcastle and Gateshead starts shortly after midnight, leading to 53 deaths and hundreds injured.
- 1945Baseball: Billy Sianis and his pet billy goat are ejected from Wrigley Field during Game 4 of the 1945 World Series.
- 1976Cubana de Aviación Flight 455 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean shortly after taking off from Bridgetown, Barbados, after two bombs, placed on board by terrorists with connections to the CIA, exploded. All 73 people on board are killed.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pontiff to visit the White House.
- 1981Egyptian President Anwar Sadat is murdered by Islamic extremists.
View the complete list of October 6 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renée Fleming, Cristina Scabbia, Steven Hill, Eamon, Choi Soo-young, Sarah Schaub, Geraldine Page, Johnny Hickman, Jiří Kabeš, Richard Farnsworth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 6, 2004.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th October 2004 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 24, 1985. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 6th October 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 6, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 280th day of 2004
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 40th Wednesday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 15 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,463 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,821 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 185
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 14, 2036
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 24, 1985 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1994 (-190)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo (October 9, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.X.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1961 – Kelley Deal, American singer and guitarist (The Breeders and The Kelley Deal 6000); August 17, 1918 – Evelyn Ankers, Chilean-American actress and singer (d. 1985); June 3, 1939 – Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, American model and author (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136