Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 280th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,064 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 13,021 days or 36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,323 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 15, 1943.
If a dog named Melina - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Melina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Melina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Robert Z. Leonard
- 1892Dwain Esper
- 1894Del Lord
- 1905Andy Devine
- 1911Vaughn Monroe
- 1914Begum Akhtar
- 1951John Mellencamp
- 1975Giorgos Karadimos
- 1978Omar Benson Miller
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1895Maurice Grevisse, Belgian linguist and author (d. 1980)
- 1922William Zinsser, American journalist and critic (d. 2015)
- 1931Desmond Tutu, South African archbishop and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1931Tommy Lewis, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1933Harold Dunaway, American race car driver and pilot (d. 2012)
- 1948John F. B. Mitchell, English climatologist and author
- 1955Ralph Johnson, American computer scientist and author
- 1957Michael W. Smith, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1972Loek van Wely, Dutch chess player
- 1979Simona Amânar, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1763King George III of the United Kingdom issues the Royal Proclamation of 1763, closing aboriginal lands in North America north and west of Alleghenies to white settlements.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans defeat the British in the Second Battle of Saratoga, also known as the Battle of Bemis Heights.
- 1868Cornell University holds opening day ceremonies; initial student enrollment is 412, the highest at any American university to that date.
- 1879Germany and Austria-Hungary sign the “Twofold Covenant” and create the Dual Alliance.
- 1940World War II: The McCollum memo proposes bringing the United States into the war in Europe by provoking the Japanese to attack the United States.
- 1949The communist German Democratic Republic (East Germany) is formed.
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1958President of Pakistan Iskander Mirza, with the support of General Ayub Khan and the army, suspends the 1956 constitution, imposes martial law, and cancels the elections scheduled for January 1959.
- 1976Hua Guofeng becomes Mao Zedong’s successor as chairman of Communist Party of China, following the latter’s death barely a month earlier.
- 2003The governor of California, Gray Davis, is recalled in favor of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ai Iwamura, Jonathan Hyde, Rachelle Lefevre, Albert Ranft, Candice Swanepoel, Kamie Crawford, Larry Henley, Sibel Tüzün, Jeff Baxter, Kwak Ji-min.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 7, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 11, 1915. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 20, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1927 – Inga Landgré, Swedish actress; July 8, 1952 – Larry Garner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 27, 1934 – Christopher Benjamin, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,466