Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 281st day of the year 1960. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,968 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,323 days or 20.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 15, 1992.
If a dog named Boudreaux - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boudreaux will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Boudreaux will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Andy Devine
- 1953Linda Griffiths
- 1953Margus Lepa
- 1956Mike Shipley
- 1957Michael W. Smith
- 1967Ellen ten Damme
- 1968Thom Yorke
- 1970Nicole Ari Parker
- 1977Brandon Quinn
- 1997Kira Kosarin
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1888Henry A. Wallace, American lawyer and politician, 33rd Vice President of the United States (d. 1965)
- 1936Charles Dutoit, Swiss conductor
- 1936Michael Hurll, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1938Fereydoun Farrokhzad, Iranian singer, actor, and poet (d. 1992)
- 1951John Mellencamp, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1956Brian Sutter, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1964Dan Savage, American journalist and author
- 1966Janet Shaw, Australian cyclist and author (d. 2012)
- 1967Ellen ten Damme, Dutch actress and singer
- 2001Princess Senate Seeiso of Lesotho
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NPEUYUEI? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters NPEUYUEI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Crown Prince Paul of Russia marries Sophie Marie Dorothea of Württemberg.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans defeat the British in the Second Battle of Saratoga, also known as the Battle of Bemis Heights.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Kings Mountain: American Patriot militia defeat Loyalist irregulars led by British major Patrick Ferguson in South Carolina.
- 1840Willem II becomes King of the Netherlands.
- 1868Cornell University holds opening day ceremonies; initial student enrollment is 412, the highest at any American university to that date.
- 1912The Helsinki Stock Exchange sees its first transaction.
- 1977The adoption of the Fourth Soviet Constitution.
- 1985The Mameyes landslide kills close to 300 in the worst landslide in North American history.
- 1987Sikh nationalists declares the independence of Khalistan from India; it is not internationally recognized.
- 1988An Inupiat hunter discovers three gray whales trapped under the ice in Barrow, Alaska, US; the situation becomes a multinational effort to free the whales.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shindong, Fumiko Orikasa, Harold Prince, Mikuru Uchino, Fiona Gubelmann, Kerry Katona, Bianca Collins, Mike Harding, Assi Rahbani, Murray Hamilton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 1, 1942. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Custer by Larry Verne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 7th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,968 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,323 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 743
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 1992
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1964 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 1, 1942 (-158)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Mr. Custer by Larry Verne (October 10, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1984 – Matthew Needham, English actor; September 4, 1957 – Khandi Alexander, American actress, dancer, and choreographer; August 1, 1931 – Ramblin' Jack Elliott, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022