Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 280th day of the year 1978. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,745 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,915 days or 13.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 15, 2010.
If a dog named Christy - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Christy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Christy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Mary Badham
- 1963Ann Curless
- 1964Yavuz Bingöl
- 1966Sherman Alexie
- 1969Maria Whittaker
- 1974Charlotte Perrelli
- 1976Taylor Hicks
- 1977Brandon Quinn
- 1982Lockett Pundt
- 1997Kira Kosarin
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1786Louis-Joseph Papineau, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1871)
- 1909Shura Cherkassky, Ukrainian-American pianist and educator (d. 1995)
- 1911Vaughn Monroe, American singer, trumpet player, and bandleader (d. 1973)
- 1918Harry V. Jaffa, American historian, philosopher, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1943Oliver North, American colonel, journalist, and author
- 1948Stephen Rucker, American composer
- 1972Marlou Aquino, Filipino basketball player
- 1976Santiago Solari, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1984Zachary Wyatt, American soldier and politician
- 2001Princess Senate Seeiso of Lesotho
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3761 BCThe epoch reference date epoch (origin) of the modern Hebrew calendar (Proleptic Julian calendar).
- 1776Crown Prince Paul of Russia marries Sophie Marie Dorothea of Württemberg.
- 1800French corsair Robert Surcouf, commander of the 18-gun ship La Confiance, captures the British 38-gun Kent inspiring the traditional French song Le Trente-et-un du mois d'août.
- 1840Willem II becomes King of the Netherlands.
- 1933Air France is inaugurated, after being formed by a merger of 5 French airlines.
- 1944World War II: During an uprising at Birkenau concentration camp, Jewish prisoners burn down the crematoria.
- 1949The communist German Democratic Republic (East Germany) is formed.
- 1985The Achille Lauro is hijacked by Palestine Liberation Front.
- 1988An Inupiat hunter discovers three gray whales trapped under the ice in Barrow, Alaska, US; the situation becomes a multinational effort to free the whales.
- 2003The governor of California, Gray Davis, is recalled in favor of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter MacNicol, René Angélil, Uku Suviste, Bea Nicolas, Umberto Tozzi, Anjali Devi, Flo Sandon's, Sidney Ainsworth, Anne-Marie Cadieux, Malin Åkerman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 1978.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 1978 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss You All Over by Exile as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 7th October 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 280th day of 1978
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,745 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,915 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 499
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 2010
- Age in dog years: 180 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: Kiss You All Over by Exile (October 7, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1951 – Mitch Woods, American singer-songwriter and pianist; October 9, 1979 – Alex Greenwald, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Phantom Planet and JJAMZ); October 17, 1992 – Sam Concepcion, Filipino singer, dancer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,756