Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1980. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,226 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,742 days or 12.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 482 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 15, 2012.
If a dog named Brewster - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brewster will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brewster will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Graeme Ferguson
- 1952Mary Badham
- 1960Kyosuke Himuro
- 1960Viktor Lazlo
- 1966Sherman Alexie
- 1967Toni Braxton
- 1968Thom Yorke
- 1969Benny Chan
- 1975Kaspars Znotiņš
- 1984Anna Larrucea
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1889Robert Z. Leonard, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1897Elijah Muhammad, American religious leader (d. 1975)
- 1917June Allyson, American actress and singer (d. 2006)
- 1945Kevin Godley, English singer-songwriter and director (10cc, Hotlegs, Godley & Creme, Doctor Father, and The Magic Lanterns)
- 1946Bernard Lavilliers, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1953Margus Lepa, Estonian journalist and actor
- 1956Brian Sutter, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1966Janet Shaw, Australian cyclist and author (d. 2012)
- 1979Aaron Ashmore, Canadian actor
- 1982Li Yundi, Chinese pianist
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Addison’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3761 BCThe epoch reference date epoch (origin) of the modern Hebrew calendar (Proleptic Julian calendar).
- 1763King George III of the United Kingdom issues the Royal Proclamation of 1763, closing aboriginal lands in North America north and west of Alleghenies to white settlements.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans defeat the British in the Second Battle of Saratoga, also known as the Battle of Bemis Heights.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Siege of Paris: Léon Gambetta flees Paris in a hot-air balloon.
- 1919KLM, the flag carrier of the Netherlands, is founded. It is the oldest airline still operating under its original name.
- 1942World War II: The October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins as United States Marine Corps forces attack Imperial Japanese Army units along the Matanikau River.
- 1985The Mameyes landslide kills close to 300 in the worst landslide in North American history.
- 1991Croatian War of Independence: Bombing of Banski dvori in Zagreb kills one civilian.
- 1996The Fox News Channel begins broadcasting.
- 1998Matthew Shepard, a gay student at the University of Wyoming, is found tied to a fence after being savagely beaten by two young adults in Laramie, Wyoming.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Franchot Tone, Catherine Disher, Barbara O'Neil, Grace Kelly, Sammy Leung, Jamshid Mashayekhi, Valerie Curtin, John DeLuca, Barbara Flynn, Skip Heller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 1980.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 1980 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 18, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 2001. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 7th October 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,226 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,742 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 482
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 2012
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 18, 1994 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 2001 (-119)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen (October 11, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.X.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1956 – Kimberly Beck, American actress; April 10, 1984 – Billy Kay, American actor; October 12, 1938 – Larry Scott, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097