Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,743 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 465 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Frosty - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frosty will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Frosty will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Fereydoun Farrokhzad
- 1951John Mellencamp
- 1960Kyosuke Himuro
- 1961Brian Mannix
- 1963Ann Curless
- 1967Toni Braxton
- 1979Shawn Ashmore
- 1991Nicole Jung
- 1997Lauren Platt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1832Charles Crozat Converse, American lawyer and composer (d. 1918)
- 1884Harold Geiger, American lieutenant and pilot (d. 1927)
- 1900Heinrich Himmler, German commander and politician (d. 1945)
- 1930Curtis Crider, American race car driver (d. 2012)
- 1939Bill Snyder, American football player and coach
- 1944Pete van Wieren, American sportscaster (d. 2014)
- 1952Jacques Richard, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2002)
- 1957Joey Marquez, Filipino basketball player, actor, and politician
- 1967Luke Haines, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Auteurs, The Servants, and Black Box Recorder)
- 1978Omar Benson Miller, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571The Battle of Lepanto is fought, and the Holy League (Spain and Italy) annihilates the Turkish fleet.
- 1776Crown Prince Paul of Russia marries Sophie Marie Dorothea of Württemberg.
- 1864American Civil War: Bahia incident: USS Wachusett illegally captures the CSS Florida Confederate raider while in port in Bahia, Brazil in violation of Brazilian neutrality.
- 1879Germany and Austria-Hungary sign the “Twofold Covenant” and create the Dual Alliance.
- 1929Photios II becomes Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1933Air France is inaugurated, after being formed by a merger of 5 French airlines.
- 1958President of Pakistan Iskander Mirza, with the support of General Ayub Khan and the army, suspends the 1956 constitution, imposes martial law, and cancels the elections scheduled for January 1959.
- 1976Hua Guofeng becomes Mao Zedong’s successor as chairman of Communist Party of China, following the latter’s death barely a month earlier.
- 1996The Fox News Channel begins broadcasting.
- 2001The Global War on Terrorism begins as a result of the September 11 attacks. The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan initiates with an air assault and covert operations on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Buddy Rogers, Ahmet Ertegun, Elden Henson, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Richie Chance, Tristin Mays, Bianca Jagger, Cathy Dennis, Yamantaka Eye, Ian Moor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 7, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1992 – Haley Ramm, American actress; April 20, 1937 – George Takei, American actor; February 12, 1969 – Darren Aronofsky, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212