Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 281st day of the year 1980. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,987 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,662 days or 12.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 474 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 15, 2012.
If a dog named Farfalla - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Farfalla will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Farfalla will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Del Lord
- 1911Vaughn Monroe
- 1914Alfred Drake
- 1936Michael Hurll
- 1944Judee Sill
- 1953Margus Lepa
- 1969Benny Chan
- 1971Daniel Boucher
- 1979Tang Wei
- 1980Edison Chen
View the complete list of October 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1748Charles XIII of Sweden (d. 1818)
- 1923Jean-Paul Riopelle, Canadian painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1953Linda Griffiths, Canadian actress and playwright (d. 2014)
- 1966Janet Shaw, Australian cyclist and author (d. 2012)
- 1967Ellen ten Damme, Dutch actress and singer
- 1969Benny Chan, Hong Kong actor and singer
- 1979Shawn Ashmore, Canadian actor and producer
- 1979Simona Amânar, Romanian gymnast
- 1993Jean-Luc Baker, American ice dancer
- 1997Lauren Platt, English singer
View the complete list of October 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1828Morea expedition: The city of Patras, Greece, is liberated by the French expeditionary force in the Peloponnese under General Maison.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Siege of Paris: Léon Gambetta flees Paris in a hot-air balloon.
- 1879Germany and Austria-Hungary sign the “Twofold Covenant” and create the Dual Alliance.
- 1919KLM, the flag carrier of the Netherlands, is founded. It is the oldest airline still operating under its original name.
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1960Nigeria joins the United Nations.
- 1977The adoption of the Fourth Soviet Constitution.
- 1987Sikh nationalists declares the independence of Khalistan from India; it is not internationally recognized.
- 2001The Global War on Terrorism begins as a result of the September 11 attacks. The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan initiates with an air assault and covert operations on the ground.
- 2003The governor of California, Gray Davis, is recalled in favor of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
View the complete list of October 7 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freddie Garrity, Maya Rudolph, Onew, Darryl Read, Craig Robinson, David Belle, Kether Donohue, Nick Broomfield, Steven W. Bailey, Seizō Katō.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 7, 1980.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th October 1980 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 18, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 2001. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another One Bites the Dust by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 7th October 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 7, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 281st day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 257 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,987 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,662 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 474
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 15, 2012
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 18, 1994 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 2001 (-119)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another One Bites the Dust by Queen (October 11, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1967 – Emma Anderson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lush and Sing-Sing); August 18, 1965 – Ikue Ōtani, Japanese voice actress; July 8, 1949 – Tom Owen, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,902